Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone still play Diablo 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 735 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2013 7:40:02 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
Yeah I can rearrange my skills to stay perma-gloomed with some good kiting ability, so next time I'll hopefully contribute more lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2013 6:27:30 AM PDT
It's ok. It was great having you. D3 is much more fun with friends. ;)

Anywho, MP10 can be rough at times, but the pay off is worth it. If you play it, you should be getting at least 1 or 2 legendaries in an hours time and get a lot of XP. Just work on gearing up to be able to take hits is the hard part.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 6:26:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 8, 2013 6:27:49 PM PDT
Shanghaied says:
I resent you a friend request. Accidentally dismissed yours; I didn't recognize it and I get a lot of grief from CS:GO players that want to trade.

Sorry I couldn't run with you longer tonight, and I'll make sure next time my build supports the difficulty. That's the load out I use for MP 1 exp speed runs.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 5:00:35 PM PDT
I am not overly familiar with Steam, but I have an account. I sent you a friend request....at least I hope it was you. It should be coming from "Klutchy" I think.

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 12:40:52 PM PDT
J. says:
My rig is still in pieces after moving. I should have her up and running over the next few weeks.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 12:21:36 PM PDT
Depends on my work schedule, but that's usually good for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 12:20:39 PM PDT
Okay, will do.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 12:18:27 PM PDT
Shanghaied says:
My Steam id is shanghaiedlv, it's the best place to find me as I've been on a CS:GO kick recently.

When you get on, if I'm not there drop me a line and I'll jump on.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 12:15:25 PM PDT
Are you making this a 3-some!? O_O

Maybe a 4some if can I get my friend to join as well.

Well, best chance time I will be on is usually anywhere between 6-9pm on the weekdays

;)

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 10:30:17 AM PDT
I'll join you guys.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 10:27:35 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
What the hell, I'm up for anything. I only have about 35k hp with 300 ar though so I will die -a lot- but I'll check it out. My damage is decent (just over 200k) so it should be interesting.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 10:22:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 8, 2013 10:23:50 AM PDT
If it means anything, only here very recently and after 200 hours with one class, am I able to "SURVIVE" MP10. I still die and it takes a while to kill mobs.

However, my last MP10 run, I netted 5 legendaries in one run. It was awesome. Albeit, they were more or less brimstone material, but still, the odds are in my favor. AND, when you play with another person, you also get a huge bump in XP gain. I was playing with a friend on it and after 5 stacks, I had 1018% more XP.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 9:14:02 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
MP 10, yikes lol. I'll try it but it's a rough time for us DH peeps.

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 8:52:28 AM PDT
I don't mind buying stuff on the AH. I am just trying to get geared up for MP10, then just grind and look for legendaries.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 8:32:23 AM PDT
I bought a nice Legendary two-hand sword on the AH for like 30k gold. Gonna see what else I can buy soon. Someone gave me a ton of stuff but it feels cheap playing like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 8:20:13 AM PDT
I am thinking about picking up the expansion pack, but was hoping for a goty edition with the ex pac on the PS4.

Anywho, Monk is like Paragon 54 I think...maybe a higher. Running with 138K dps and some life steal. Been playing MP5-MP7. I can hold my own on MP10, just takes a little while to kill stuff. I would love to game with some of you guys on MP10.

So yes Shanghaied, if you see me on, hit me up! =D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 7:44:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 8, 2013 7:44:53 AM PDT
Carlito says:
I have a ton of legendaries as well. Besides the bonus' that game with my PS3 copy (like Drake's Amulet), I have about 3-4 other legendaries that I got in drops including Odyn's Son which, I know I'm misusing as a Wizard, but the chain lightening is just so much fun.

Edit: Ok, may have over stated the 'ton' but I think I have more now than I got at this point in Diablo 2.

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 7:37:24 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
Hey Kung, if you wanna do some XP runs/machines hit me up. I jump on from time to time and want to ramp up my paragon lvl before the xpack.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 7:29:12 AM PDT
J. says:
From what I hear, yes. Huge improvement over the PC launch.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 7:28:58 AM PDT
I started playing again a few weeks ago. Finished Inferno, and made it to Whimsyshire.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2013 7:27:26 AM PDT
G-Love says:
I actually just picked up Diablo 3 for the PS3 this past weekend and am really enjoying it thus far! I just finished Act 1 last night on my Witch Doctor. I believe I'm at level 15 right now.

I like how the game slowly gives you more abilities and runes after each level. Makes you really want to see what comes next! I have also already seen 3 legendary items drop - a belt, spear, and sword. I gave the spear to my follower (Templar) and am using the sword. Is it common to see that many legendaries this early in the game?

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 6:51:25 AM PDT
J. says:
I'll pick up the xpac, but I don't think I'll invest as much time into it like I did vanilla D3.

How is your monk coming along?

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 6:18:43 AM PDT
Not trying to Necro Bump this topic, just figured it would be better to post here than to add another Diablo 3 discussion.

Anywho, ever since the console versions have been released, I have started D3 back up. I noticed that a lot of you guys have moved on and haven't played in quite some time either. Does anyone plan on playing the expansion? There are some pretty big changes on the way such as the new class, infinite Paragon levels and the removal of the AH.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2013 3:15:16 AM PST
=) some may recognize it most won't. It's from Ys Seven.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2013 4:29:31 PM PST
The best part is the music fo' sho'!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  735
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions