Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Have you ever gotten mad at a game...because you beat it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 20, 2012 3:33:48 AM PST
A customer says:
Final Fantasy X, because the ending was so horrible.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 3:13:06 AM PST
Dark Souls. Twice. Both endings were pretty lackluster given the journey that lead to them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 1:47:30 AM PST
I never buy into the hype/hate either...when you do you could possibly end up missing out on something great and/or getting stuck with something that doesn't live up to hype...it's better to just go in with no expectations at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 10:33:11 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
It's such a good game. I didn't really buy into the hype or the hate, think I enjoyed it more because of that, lol

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 9:01:47 PM PST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:25:44 PM PST
I need to finish Uncharted 3...I was having a lot of fun with it, but somehow got side tracked with it and it ended up in my backlog...so, so sad.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:28:03 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
I think Portal 2 and Resident Evil Revelations are really the only two games that fall under those categories. Revelations is my GOTY this year and Portal 2 was my GOTY last year, both of them made me sad yet happy when I finished them.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 6:51:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 6:51:29 PM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Just like R., I have felt sad a few times after finishing a game. The worst was after finishing Tomb Raider Underworld because the ending is kinda sad - even if it's rather predictable - and it was also the first time I ever finished a game. To me that game was a mixture of great fun, amazing frustration, total awe (some of the environments are simply breathtaking) and trying to overcome my fear of heights every now and again. And after spending so much time with Lara, I kinda grew attached to her. So yeah, when this great adventure was over, it was a rather emotional for me.

The worst though had to be with AC Revelations and saying goodbye to Ezio. OMG, that was definitely the worst... :'( But getting mad after beating a game? Nope. If it makes you mad, just beat it again and you'll be fine!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:18:47 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Assassin's Creed 2, because the ending was so WTF?!?!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:40:44 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
More sad than mad, when I reach the end of a game and I realize I won't have any more new adventures with the characters I've grown to love. I got a little teary at the end of Uncharted 3, actually.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:48:34 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Not a lot, but some. There were no cops at all in the time I spent online. The game generates a playlist of events, and you race to the meetup points and compete in said events. Being first to the meetup spot gets you some bonus points, and you earn points for doing well in the events. At the end of the playlist, the winner with the most points is declared, there's an intermission period, then it starts again.

The events are things like race, team race, longest drift in a certain area, longest jump off a certain ramp, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:44:38 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Have you spent alot of time in multiplayer? Are AI cops present during certain races?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:32:35 PM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I never finished the racer career in HP, actually.

In terms of days since launch, it was probably around the same timespan for me to finish the Cop campaign, but for in-game hours it took way longer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:12:36 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Didn't you beat Hot Pursuit in about the same amount of time?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:10:05 PM PST
Dane says:
I raged at RAGE

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:05:41 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
No. If I loved a game I'll just re-play them 3-4 times in a row like I did Dead Space 1 and FO3.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:02:48 PM PST
I couldn't enjoy ME3 because I knew it was the end of Shepard and his story.

Having said that it was/is a grrrrrrrreat game

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:58:25 AM PST
I was mad when I remembered that I paid money for Journey, does that count?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:48:55 AM PST
Same here.

ME3 and Limbo.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:48:41 AM PST
FOGE says:
Sad not mad but...
Mass Effect 1
GTA III
GTA IV
Metal Gear Solid 3 - I really got into it in the last few hours

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:32:41 AM PST
Shanghaied says:
I hate to say it because it makes me sound like a hater... but Mass Effect 3.

I really love the game though. The ending, at least at first, REALLY pissed me off.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 11:26:01 AM PST
Anytime my friend.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:24:03 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I was a little mad after I "beat" Most Wanted in less than three weeks, then looked up the trade-in value only to find it had plummeted due to it being on every store's BF sale list.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 11:23:21 AM PST
Soulshine says:
That's not bad at all! I think they're doing double credit again on Friday, but I might try to keep my hard drive.

Thanks for the info.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 11:21:20 AM PST
Oh OK...so I guess it's time to move on to something else.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  30
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions