Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 3:06:17 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
never see this one before.

federal bureau of investigation
intelligence field unit
j. edgar hoover building
935 pennsylvania avenue, nw washington , d.c.

urgent attention: beneficiary

i am special agent john edward from the federal bureau of investigation (fbi) intelligence unit, we have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at jfk airport in new york, and are on the verge of moving it to our bureau headquarter.

we have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of $4.1 million and also backup documents which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes, investigations carried out on the diplomat which accompanied the boxes into the united states has it that he was to deliver this funds to your residence as payment which was due you from unpaid contract, inheritance, lotto, loan, e.t.c

we cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat,when we found out that the boxes is lacking two very important documentation which as a result, the boxes has been confiscated and reminded under our security vault

according to section 229 subsection 31 of the 1991 constitution in tax payment, your consignment lacks proof of ownership certificate and legal delivery permit clearance certificate from the joint team of the irs and homeland security, and there for, you must contact us for direction on how to procure the two certificate, so that you can be relieved of the charges of evading tax which is a punishable offense under section 12 subsection 441 of constitution on tax evasion.

you are therefore required to get back to me on this email {agent.john_e0001@superposta.com} within 72hours, so that i will guide you on how to get the needed document. failure to comply with our directive may lead you into problem, you will be arrested, interrogated and prosecuted in the court of law for money laundering.

we may also get the financial action task force on money laundering (fatf) involved if you do not follow our instructions. you are also advised not to get in contact with any bank in africa, europe or any other institution, as your fund are here now in the united states of america and can be delivered to any country of your choice once you secure those required documents.

yours in service

agent john edward
regional director
federal bureau of investigation
e-mail:agent.john_e0001@superposta.com

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:07:27 PM PST
I.Flores says:
Seems legit.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:08:28 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
At least its different from your typical Nigerian Prince, oh I'm on my death bed so you can have my money email.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:09:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 3:09:35 PM PST
I've seen emails like that before. They'll say the certificates cost a few thousand dollars and you should send the money via Western Union or Moneygram. Lol@ superposta email address.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:11:36 PM PST
Did this agent cheat on his ill wife?

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:13:39 PM PST
KrisCo says:
What horrible grammar the FBI has.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 3:17:12 PM PST
Anthony says:
You'd think they'd at least learn how to spell.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:21:31 PM PST
Kin-foot says:
Not exactly the same thing but I'm bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvfD5rnkTws

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:26:18 PM PST
Tiny says:
Maybe the FBI is lax on the capital letters.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 3:30:37 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
It was actually ALL in caps but the ama cap limit fixed that...

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 10:43:20 PM PST
Nicos says:
actually it is superposta.gov

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:24:06 AM PST
Fullme7al says:
The worst scams are the roommate ones. I remember putting up listing for a roommate search in college and I kept getting al of the I'm movign to America and would like to live with you but I need you to send blah blah blah...

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 3:43:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 3:45:00 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Aw, man, I contacted the email address and sent the FBI 7k so they would fast track the two documents.

*rubs hands together feverishly*

Hello 4 million dollars! You guys are such suckers to pass on that money.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 3:44:38 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Honestly though, the FBI seems more than accommodating when they find two trunks with 4 million dollars in it. I guess they don't care about possible terrorism, and they are just interested in getting the money back to its rightful owner. As long as the proper documentation is there, of course.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 3:47:12 AM PST
Smarty says:
This diplomat should've stuck one of those diplomat stickers on the bag so they wouldn't do anything. Silly Nigerian diplomats.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 5:21:58 AM PST
You should reply and say "not sure if joking"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:01:49 AM PST
"Superposta.com"

Oh yeah, totally legit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:45:03 AM PST
WeScYdE says:
Yah i trust someone with superposta.com in their email. However, some people still fall for this crap.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 12:00:36 PM PST
Anthony says:
yeah, old people who don't know **** about technology and people who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 11:22:53 PM PST
Nicos says:
It's a typo. It is supposed to be superposta.gov.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions