Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 16: Last two weeks are upon us and some of the worst football of the year will start. Teams are giving up. But nonetheless...WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 79 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:34:53 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Not sure on Watt, the Texans have a 1 game lead over Denver, plus the tie break. They may not play Watt the last game of the season. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 8:39:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 8:39:46 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Yah that makes sense i remember when the cards and packers played they were talking about those two O-lines giving up the most sacks at that point.

I think they would play watt if he was 1 sack or tied and once he gets it they would take him out

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:49:14 AM PST
Bears will beat the Cards.

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 8:51:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 8:58:22 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Arian Foster rewarded each of the Houston Texans' offensive lineman with a unique gift for paving the way to his third consecutive 1,000-yard season.

"
I can't do anything without them. It was just my way of giving back to the big fellas.

"
-- Arian Foster

The star running back gifted each of his offensive linemen with a Segway personal transporter on Wednesday.

Also i love this time of year for football as they start having saturday games these last two weeks and of course the playoffs

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 9:12:27 AM PST
RoadKing says:
How have the niners showed you that one week they play great then crappy? Their record is 10-3-1, undefeated in 5 primetime games. By all means not knocking your pick Seattle at home but your logic for the pick doesnt add up at all. By your logic they would be a .500 team. People keep harping on the rams games but there is evidence around the league of lesser talented division teams giving the division leader a tough time.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 9:17:33 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Just to touch on this lets not forget that rams Tied and beat the niners this year as well

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 11:24:52 AM PST
Well lets look at the evidence. Every time they have a big game and win...they follow it up with a less than stellar performance.

Week 2: They had a very nice game (back when many people thought the Lions were going to be something this year) that looked closer on the scoreboard than it really was. They followed it up in week 3 with an embarrassing loss to the Vikings where they could barely move the ball.

Week 8: They blew out the cardinals (division opponent) and completely demolished them. They followed that with a tied game against the rams where they absolutely could do nothing offensively.

Week 5: They demolished the bills. I mean it was ugly. They whiped the floor with them. In week 6 they got completely blown out by the Giants.

Week 12: They won a very hard fought game with the saints but were clearly the superior team. Week 13 they manage to lose to the Rams.

If you look at their record they win 2 games and lose the next one. The only exception is where they won 2 and tied the rams.

Then look at the last game they played against Seattle. They barely won...at home. The game is a tossup but the 9ers have been laying eggs after they look golden.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:22:31 AM PST
WesCyde says:
So should be a interesting game in greenbay this weekend with this big ol snowstorm they got going the next day or two. Love weather games

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:33:16 AM PST
Lucanus says:
So Tuck and Bradshaw did not practice yesterday, the have the Ravens this week..... Go Ravens! Sorry MJM, nothing personal. As a Pats fan I feel obligated to be anti Giants, for obvious reasons. :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 6:40:23 AM PST
WesCyde says:
HOw ironic is it that the green bay packers are pulling for the seattle seahawks this week over the 49ers so they can get a first round bye. Although if the refs had not failed they would probably be able to get it with a win this weekend.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:46:21 AM PST
Yes, that is very strange.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:52:04 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Ravens already qualified for the wildcard eventhough they just lost three in a row. Another win gives them a first round home game. Giants & Bengals left.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 6:41:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 6:43:29 AM PST
RoadKing says:
Seahawks should be three games behind the division leader, saw that play again, absolutely pathetic they got a win out of it so that game affected a few teams. Carroll has ran the score up on the likes of the hapless bills and cards and somehow they have become the toast of the NFL but take that game that never should have been a win away and
where are they? A pedestrian 8-6 record and this team is getting more
hype then the Packers. I would imagine Rodgers would love to line up
against them again. They are raving how Lynch rushed for 103 yds
against the Niners last match up but somehow fail to mention Gore
rushed for 131 on less carries.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:25:20 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Yeah, that game is affecting the wild card for a bunch of teams. The seahawks got a give me and an extra game on Washington, dallas, Minnesota...ect. Wasn't it Harbaugh and Stanford that ran the score up on USC when Carroll was there and the after the game during the handshake carroll was talking smack for stanford running the score up on them? I hate the Seahawks more than your niners, and can't wait until the rams go there next week and hand them their first home loss.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:47:54 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Don't know I don't watch college but if so I think that's great. Anyone running the score up against Crooked Carroll while at USC all for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 1:49:39 PM PST
RoadKing says:
It will be like another SB game for the regular season Rams no doubt.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 6:03:30 PM PST
WesCyde says:
well right now seahawks taking it to the 49ers i know its still early but no one wants to come there in the playoffs I know that much

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 7:58:29 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Lol, the way you guys are playing you'll be one and done.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 8:43:07 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Should we revisit the niners arguments now?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 8:55:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 3:20:28 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
We can't. Theyre the greatest team ever, their defense is impregnable.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 9:40:58 PM PST
AndrewA says:
That's what I figured. I just wanted confirmation.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 5:36:56 AM PST
What did I say? They win 2 and lay an egg...just like last night

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 5:41:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012 5:43:01 AM PST
WesCyde says:
I just dont get how you can show up against the pats in NE and then get raped like they did in seattle this means one of two things. Patriots D is not as good as some people thought it could be, or the 49ers are sleeping at the wheel. They are lucky to be playing the cardinals with their 4th string QB or they would lose the division.

Also everyone is talking about RG3 and the mania in washington this kid russell wilson i think is the best rookie QB this year so far and the rookie qb with the best defense on his side but that could change if they suspend sherman this week

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 5:42:38 AM PST
SMH says:
Lol I bet both the over and the Seahawks at -1 last night, and yet for some reason I have the 49ers picked here. I don't know how that happened.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 7:12:35 AM PST
I agree that RW3 should be ROTY. He won me the AMA VGF FF Championship by carving up the Niners D last night.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  79
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions