Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Your pick for the "greatest" game ever

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-80 of 80 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:25:33 PM PST
Raid on bungling bay...

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 10:47:01 PM PST
Hmmm.
Super Mario Bros. was a significant game in setting up my lifelong love of gaming. However, playing and beating Final Fantasy was one of the most profound, defining moments for me as a young gamer. Both were probably the most influential on me due to my fondness for Platforming and RPGs. But the "greatest game of all time" has to go to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 12:02:03 AM PST
jnjmcc says:
Zelda oot

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 12:02:34 AM PST
jnjmcc says:
Pokemon fire red

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 2:44:15 AM PST
Jacob Wunder says:
I love dark souls. So many ways to approach that game. Changing weapons can totally alter your tactics and kind of make it a different game. I rarely replay games because there's always a new one waiting for me, but after beating Souls, I immediately rolled another character and started over.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 3870 9 minutes ago
Games With Gold For July Possibly Leaked 8 26 minutes ago
Ot: Hillary: I'll Fix Obama's Lousy Economy By Applying More Of His Failed Policies 11 35 minutes ago
Dorito buys the pos Oculus headset, another in a long line of mistakes 5 36 minutes ago
Weekend gaming 06/24 - 06/26: Obama criticisizes publication of top fast food in conjunction with E3 conference. "We already have an obesity epidemic, the last thing I need is Phil Spencer encouraging people to shovel down Chick Fil A waffle fries." 67 46 minutes ago
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 29 51 minutes ago
I just realized Microsoft's goal all along 20 55 minutes ago
Nintendo 64: Was It Phenomenal or was it A Flop? 53 1 hour ago
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 19 1 hour ago
12 Games in 12 Months 2016-2017 edition 223 2 hours ago
Scorpio Is The Last Fart Of The Dying Corpse That Is Xbox. 6 2 hours ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 52 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  80
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions