Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Obligitory Borderlands 2 Impression/Discussion Thread

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1426-1450 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:06:17 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Guess I'll wait for a fix before playing BL2 again. Good thing I've been focused on AC3.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:07:26 AM PST
I know how hard it can be, when I lost my save file for all of my PS3 games (Ps3 Broke) I was disheartened... I even lost my BL1 save file which I spent hundreds of hours on. But I still loved the game and made a whole new character... a year later.

The only solace I take is that on the PC I have 2 save files, 3 technically. I have the one in my Documents, the on the Steam Server, and one I made as a backup about a week ago.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:10:53 AM PST
waxc3 says:
:( thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:13:42 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Me too, hopefully they fix it before the next DLC is released.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:15:10 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Maybe I should start one of those, "Help me decide what to play next!" threads when I finish AC3. I have a ton of RPGs to pick from.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:16:46 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I'd be glad to help you choose!

Farcry 3 is probably next for me, if I finish AC3 before than I still need to finish up HL2 episode 2 and I'll probably grab unfinished swan.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:25:58 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'll wait until tomorrow to start it. I'm going to mooch dinner at my parents house in return for dropping off my brother at GameStop. He has to work a midnight release tonight and needs a ride up there. So I'm going to see if I can spot any others I don't have already.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 9:54:46 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 11:51:54 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
If you have a team with some people that are willing to work together than Master Gee isn't that hard. If people are just going to run around then you will probably lose the battle. We tried that way numerous times and it gets too hectic. It's smart to only have one person that is actually in the arena since not as many worms spawn that way. The battle definitely requires a couple sirens as well with their instant revive ability. Just have them sit at the entrance to the arena behind the boulder.

Wow, that sucks Waxc3! That glitch has been going on for a couple months now so I am glad I have missed it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 11:50:47 AM PST
waxc3 says:
thanks J

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 3:45:27 PM PST
waxc3, There was a patch on the PC< i don't know about the Xbox, where peoples lost stuff was restored. So it's possible when the xbox patch is out yours will too.

Also, I FINALLY got to level 50, just finished wildlife preserve on TVHM. And I used my 6 stored up keys... I could cry now. I got 2 guns, 2 grenades, 2 shields, and 4 class mods THAT AREN'T FOR MY CLASS... One of the guns is a very nice sniper rifle though. Nothing fantastic. Vladof Shock rifle, 10 ammo clip, 18k damage. Better than what I had but not by much.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:44:27 PM PST
Nicos says:
Yeah, I was kinda let down by all my golden key rewards too, but honestly during TVHM I was looking for any upgrades that I could get. I still have nightmares thinking about the whole "Where Angels Fear to Tread" mission on TVHM...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:22:47 AM PST
I have the ultimate Corrosive Shotgun.

Bring. Them. On.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 4:57:43 AM PST
waxc3 says:
thanks Griff. pc was getting fixed first i read and the xbox to soon follow.
i have two games to play now so ill hold off checking for now. it saddens me seeing my b'ass rank at 0 so i dont wanna risk it

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:01:54 AM PST
All i know is the patch said it fixed that, just have to play the character. save and quit. then play the character again. All lost items should be returned and the Rank restored (So i hear) I can't prove it as I didn't lost stuff... yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:04:16 AM PST
waxc3 says:
all heads and colors that were found or traded are supposed to be gone forever i read. i hope YOU are correct! :)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 5:06:08 AM PST
I only read the report :3.

On a side note, I thought all the levels of enemies were to go up to 50 when I got to 50... do I have to beat the game again to get that to happen?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 6:29:12 AM PST
waxc3 says:
yes. you have to beat the Warrior in playthrough 2 for that.
truthfully not EVERY enemy or itemdrop will be level 50. some will be 48 and some boss types will be 52. but a majority of what you run into after beating the game again is level 50.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 6:51:44 AM PST
That's fine. as of now they are still 44 and 46...ish.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:15:37 AM PST
waxc3 says:
once you do beat the game a second time EVERYTHING feels soooooo much more difficult! the dlc on true vault hunter mode is very difficult once everything is at level 50+

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 7:16:03 AM PST
ah... I knew I should have saved the DLC till then

Oh well.

3 More DLCs left to go anyway!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 7:21:43 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i have two keys (got one ysterday) i am saving for 50. i am at 38 now, but with halo/blops2, my borderlands time has diminished a little

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:52:47 AM PST
It should pick up with the new DLC tomorrow :3

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 5:14:45 AM PST
waxc3 says:
saw that people that were effected with the b'ass being zeroed glitch (post patch) were given 10 free golden keys and 85 extra b'ass tokens. thats a decent apology :)
im still gonna be sad i lost all of my clothes/colors and heads though. i changed my girls colors everyday when i was playing!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 5:26:34 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i may pass on the DLC right away. ontop of the halo/blops interruptions, i also got a wii u yesterday. i will get some borderlands in this weekend though

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 6:07:30 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Has that been fixed yet? I'd really rather not lose all my skins.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  85
Total posts:  1638
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions