Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

How do you like black ops 2?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 47 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 15, 2012 5:25:34 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Not bad at all Panther it's great, you didn't have to dole out for a new one, just take good care of her. I suggest not using PS2 games on her that was the downfall for me got stuck in the machine and that was the end of her.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 1:01:55 PM PST
I have a fat PS3 too. Is that bad? It still works.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 12:06:38 PM PST
YIGT says:
Im a loser and broke my vow to not buy this game. Some friends decided to buy it and I broke down and got it. So im one of those people.

The game is a CoD game graphics are ok the guns are not as great for me. I do like the LMGs in this game. Ive found sniping is a bit easier in this game than the last. The bolt action 50 cal gun you get can actually 1 shot kill people in regular games not just hardcore which is nice. I do like the pistols. the Shotguns are great there my new favorite weapons. Assault rifles and SMGs are weak. Not as fun. The maps are good or bad.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:18:11 PM PST
actually I just finished the campaign and the story turned out to be pretty cool

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 5:39:59 PM PST
Its eh so far. I played about half the campaign last night and I'll finished it after I'm done hw. I don't like how we keep going from future guns to old guns. Its like playing PS3 then going back to Ps2

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 3:45:01 PM PST
I completely agree with your point about way too many ways to get to an area. It makes the maps unpredictable and unbelievably annoying. With the old COD's, you were able to tell where the other team was going to spawn and which general direction they would probably go. In this one it's a complete guess, and you will be shot in the back very often. And another really good point...why the hell do I have to wait until lvl 50something to get ghost?? And you have to level your gun to like 15 to get a silencer?? Basically say goodbye to the 2.0+ K/D ratio days. Lets hope they do something about some of the issues.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:35:42 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
I had to wait for like 5 min before I could select a public match again. It was kind of like a timeout, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 10:17:55 PM PST
I've heard that this is happening to a lot of 360 users. What are the terms of probation, anyway?

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:13:28 PM PST
Nicos says:
Hmm I like it. Make it shorter and and I'll buy it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 10:08:18 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Wait, what?

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 9:55:27 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Lol, I just got put on probation for quitting matches. Apparently getting disconnected because of the crappy servers or quoting a game due to lag are against the rules.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:48:56 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Of course ol' chap. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:46:44 PM PST
Haha, you know I'm just giving you shit, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:45:08 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Well...true. I sure wish I did have a yacht though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:35:28 PM PST
vishock says:
after playing about an hour of it, felt that way. we were all confused and did not know where to go, but it basically looks like you're just in a box scrambling to survive.

one map has you go on a bus tho which takes you down a long road.... but at our first stop, it took off without us.. lol.. AND the zombies are insane, even on normal. as for the mode in general, i am not really digging it. one of the maps has lava/fire and you basically walk over it and get lit on fire for a short second whenever you're on the ground, and its really annoying when you're running from zombies.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 8:22:39 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Zombies there is no end right it's just about how long you can survive ?

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 8:21:01 PM PST
I have not tried BO2 but i have seen my wife play it a lot. And from what i have seen 1st hand is that this game is a big improvement over the original BO in every way. It is on another level of fun when compared to MW3 but the graphics are just not quite there but close enough to that of Infinity Ward games.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:15:12 PM PST
Well, no one's perfect.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 8:14:27 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Uh, no, I don't own a yacht. I was in the US Navy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 6:18:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 6:23:35 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
I like this game if you love COD for sure get it, it's a good game, but I think I'll mess around for a few days play the SP and sell it by Friday. It's not better than MW, MW2, B3 IMO but I'd say it's the best of the others.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 6:09:57 PM PST
Motorstorm 80GB (500 GB now) running strong since 2007. I'm taking a break from BO2 for now. Those reporting the same issue have had no luck getting a response from Treyarch or Activision, so I'm going to lay off until the problem is addressed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 6:05:37 PM PST
Gomb says:
You own a yacht yet you still use an old-school model PS3? I'm calling BS on this one!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 5:40:03 PM PST
Harmicky says:
My OG fat PS3 was still going strong late last year until it feel off a shelf on my ship during high seas in a storm. Granted, it sounded like an airplane taking off when it started up, but still worked with no issues.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 5:39:13 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Can you change title screen to say Welcome (your name) instead of DAvid Mason ? Hmm.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 5:37:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 5:38:00 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Nork has a fat cool ! I didn't know fats could live this long, dinosaur. Hopefully BO2 isn't your fats undoing.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Two cops assinated in NYC to avenge Garner/Browm 222 24 seconds ago
Have I failed as a gamer? 14 3 minutes ago
Reminder, Best Buy GCU $30 with no purchase necessary 16 4 minutes ago
So is Epic still a relevant game developer? 16 4 minutes ago
Hey Xbox owners, why do you support so few new IPs? 3 8 minutes ago
Have you played Hotline Miami yet ? Now"s the time, $3 on the PSN 35 10 minutes ago
OT: North Korea's Internet is going suspiciously haywire 19 12 minutes ago
Saw four movies this weekend... 26 12 minutes ago
OT: my grandma what big bewbs you have! The better to motorboat you with my dear. 9036 18 minutes ago
Weekend Gaming Recap (12/19-12/21) and Pre-Christmas Weekly Gaming (12/22-23) 35 19 minutes ago
Mummy-Me Maze Forever....... 3 20 minutes ago
Steam Winter Sale 2014 Thread 269 20 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  47
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions