Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/30 - 12/2 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 183 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:14:50 AM PST
Marvelous says:
In that case you should play Sleeping Dogs... *laughs in Peters voice* hehe he he

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:15:14 AM PST
Dishonored.

Assassinated my first guy but I already am hung up on the fact that I missed a ruin that seemed to be under a floor I couldn't figure out how to get under.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:15:27 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
Real-life. It was short, so not too let down I guess.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:17:06 AM PST
WKCII
still.
been
... sick
... ... all
... ... ... week

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:17:19 AM PST
Junkiiiii says:
Tonight some NSMBU and Nintendo Land with my kids. Tomorrow some more NSMBU and Sticker Star. Maybe it's just because the Wii U just came out and I just got it this week but I'm really in a Nintendo mood.

On other platforms most likely some Halo 4 SP/MP and some BLOPS2 MP. May start Deus Ex HR on PC.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:20:31 AM PST
OP says:
Thinking Borderlands 2 this weekend, with a few FIFA 13 breaks here and there.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:21:50 AM PST
That one was tough to figure out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:25:18 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
Yes I would your Shatner-ness. The "K" in Capt K stands for Kirk today.

I'll probably play some Borderlands 2 this weekend with some non-gear giving quests. I need a level or two under my belt before I go take on the bunker in TVHM. And I'll probably finish Nier since I'm right at the final dungeon.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:27:25 AM PST
WeaKeN says:
New DayZ maps (Fallujah is fun)
Playstation All Stars
Bioshock 1
Guild Wars 2
and probably some Age of Empires 3

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:27:47 AM PST
Lol

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:28:54 AM PST
FsuSwatt says:
wow too much to play and farrrr toooo little time to play it!! acreed 3, 2nd playthru of re6 now that i have unlimited ammo.. halo 4...black ops 2..and prob finish up some Xcom!! wayyy to much to play :(
plus fsu acc championship game tomor night :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:33:02 AM PST
What am I thinking....Conference Championship weekend....

SEC and ACC title games...Maybe a little less Halo 4....

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:33:54 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Drinking coffee and playing Virtue's Last Reward.

Maybe farming Moxxi portraits a bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:37:38 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
You're Stifler. You'll bounce back. You're career won't be that great but you'll bouce back in general. (refering to the character that plays Stifler)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:42:00 AM PST
FsuSwatt says:
hahaha i know!! its a killer on gaming!! :( but gotta watch my alma madder! :)
hit me up if u wanna play some halo 4 after the games (sadly fsu doesnt play till 8pm so ill be looking at a 11pm-ish arrival with infinity) - FsuSwatt9999

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:43:32 AM PST
R & C Full Frontal Assault co-op, NiGHTS into dreams, perhaps some Bayonetta.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:46:17 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
Max Payne 3. I've been using my collection of free Redbox rentals to get through it. Looks like it'll take me three rentals to complete, so I may finish it tonight. Great game.

Will also probably play a bit of Rock Band Blitz, and, if my friends can align schedules, Borderlands 2 on Saturday.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:46:25 AM PST
I SHOULD get back at Xenoblade, I think I still have a lot to do, and Last Story just shipped!
I started FFIV on the DS this week, but only put in like 30 minutes so far, I was busy.
I don't think I'll be finishing Grandia, at least not anytime soon. I'll probably play a little All-Stars on the Vita at some pont.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:48:25 AM PST
My wife graduated from FSU....I would go up and visit (I was at USF)....loved going to the games (this was 98-02) seeing Pete Warrick do some crazy stuff on the field... Bagel Bagel, Gumby's Pizza (who doesn't love Pokey's Bread) and.....what was the name of the place that serves the giant pizza (I think it was 3 feet across)?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:55:14 AM PST
FsuSwatt says:
hahahaha too funny!! i actually go to usf for my mba.. graduated fsu back in 08.. live in brandon fl.. and Momo's pizza aka best pizza in the world hahaha :) plus nothing beats bagel bagels - bagel bacon melt on everything.. o.m.g!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:58:29 AM PST
FOGE says:
I miss Pokey Sticks. I wish there was a Gumbys around me. Gumbys had the "Big @$$ Pizza" and it was 30" or 2 and a half feet across. You had to tilt it to get it through doorways. I remember everyone in the dorms saying "Dam, thats a big @$$ pizza!" Haha

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:00:07 AM PST
Momo's, that what I was thinking of....that place is a Sh*thole when you go in, but that Pizza is fantastic.....

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:00:38 AM PST
I have to do the social thing pretty much all weekend, so gaming will be minimal.

I'm going to farm 30,000 more bolts in Ratchet & Clank so I can buy the Telsa Cannon and give the final boss another go. I tried beating him for at least two hours last night and couldn't do it.

I'm also going to try to play some Endless Space. It's free this weekend on Steam.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:01:19 AM PST
Dude, I LIVED off of pokey sticks down at U of I. I'm glad to hear they still exist.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:01:45 AM PST
Pokey Sticks....that's the name....Gumby's Pizza was never great....except when drunk....
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  183
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions