Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/9 - 11/12 edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-108 of 108 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:17:32 PM PST
G-Money says:
Awesome, I do the same with my 5yr old. He loves the beat em ups such as streets of rage

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 1:18:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 1:20:09 PM PST
J. Niles says:
Borderlands 2 and Halo 4. Depending on who's on.
Started Playing Ass:Bro SP this week. So will work on that if no one is on. Got stuck on the MP when I 1st got it. Trying to get caught up to eventually get and play AC III.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:29:02 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
You're playing Dark Cloud 2??? That's my favorite game. Ever. Absolutely love it. Now I want to play.

@OP Resident Evil 6, finish off Leon's campaign. Maybe some Skyrim. It's been at least 6 months since I played.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 1:40:54 PM PST
I'll be playing need for speed most wanted tonight and halo 4 tomorrow.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 1:46:39 PM PST
Benpachi says:
It definitely did not age well, doesn't look like they put much effort into cleaning it up for HD either. I never played it on PS2 and was really excited to check it out since I enjoyed KZ2 and KZ3 so much, I barely got through the first chapter. The controls are pretty bad, but the thing that was killing me was the tinny voice acting and the lack of music. Just not very engaging, but I would like to finish it for the story.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 2:25:19 PM PST
Wow that does sound bad. I was thinkin of downloading it or picking upthe collection. I beat 2 & 3 already

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 2:25:48 PM PST
Mel says:
prototype 1 and 2 on PC

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 1:50:11 AM PST
Nicos says:
Now that I got my Bee Shield + Conference Call shotty, farming Terramorphous and the Warrior in Borderlands 2. I am also going to be firing up Zombicide. Whoo.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  108
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions