Customer Discussions

Video Games forum

Showing 1-25 of 1000 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
ArcaniA PS4 Pre-order $20 here on Amazon 12 1 minute ago
Video games need fewer 'sexy' women and more you can actually fancy 76 1 minute ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as Witcher 3 update for Xbox One includes 30 FPS lock 0 1 minute ago
OT: Who Has Experience Selling Their Home? 5 1 minute ago
First Xbox One Games With Gold For June 2015 Revealed: Massive Chalice 30 4 minutes ago
Destiny Getting Help From Transformers Dev (High Moon Studios) - Report 6 6 minutes ago
Sony's Andrew House Talks About the Shift from Physical Games to Digital Download on PS4 39 7 minutes ago
Another TR Rumor; Rise of Tomb Raider might not be a timed exclusive 264 14 minutes ago
The Witcher 3 Discussion Thread 871 18 minutes ago
OT: Most impressive Metascore ever - The Human Centipede III 5 27 minutes ago
OT: If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater. 7828 31 minutes ago
Microsoft Is Like The Father Who Keeps Promising He Will Take His Son To The Ballgame.... 19 31 minutes ago
OT: Saw Mad Max: Fury Road last night 198 37 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v2.0 5152 37 minutes ago
PS Plus In June 2015 Lineup To Include Some "Major Titles" 95 44 minutes ago
(I know this is old, but...) EBay Seller Microwaves Majora's Mask New 3DS, That System You Can't Find 0 47 minutes ago
Splatoon Review Roundup 61 50 minutes ago
Batman: Arkham Knight - Time to go to War (7 minute gameplay trailer) 9 53 minutes ago
GMG: Lara Croft Temple of Osiris $3.99 3 55 minutes ago
OT: Better Call Saul Discussion thread. 100 59 minutes ago
Will NA ever see Dragon Quest VII or VIII on 3DS? 48 1 hour ago
Sony consideres older PS Vita a "legacy platform" but the Vita slim is "current"...odd choice of words 21 1 hour ago
More troubling news for Microsoft as Sony's 2015 PlayStation strategy doesn't include Vita 31 1 hour ago
Okay, could someone explain to, whom is Tee? What is Tee? (Tea? Just the letter?) I'm just looking to find out, because I have only 1 account, and I don't TROLL! This is like calling "The Warriors" to come, and play. (-_-) 21 1 hour ago
FIFA 16: Woman National Teams are in the game 8 1 hour ago
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 Next ›

Active discussions in related forums  

Search Customer Discussions