Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Vita, you might as well give up now because you have loss the handheld battle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 307 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 4:50:41 AM PDT
This is the first time I've heard of "Bravely Default". I did a quick Google search and checked out the Wikipedia page for it. What little info that provided has got me interested in it. Do you have any more info you could share about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravely_Default:_Flying_Fairy

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 4:55:20 AM PDT
uncledonnie3 says:
Good old Facelord. I've never seen a more whiny, and now apparently completely and utterly insane, person in the history of my time spent on this forum. That whole story about his Steam account he posted in that other thread is becoming a lot more clear now.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 5:05:36 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Its not about the technology for me but how my handheld balances my gaming experience. The Vita offers little to diversify my gaming with its sea of ports, not-as-good console gaming, and sterile appeal. Ninty offers a more ideal variety of original content suitable for not only me, but everyone in my house.

That side dish of Ninty and true NES lore as a platform completes me<ghey>.....to the point that i dont need a Ninty console and i dont care what is on my phone. I can take it with me. It is simply the best in this space. Between the BC and E-Shop the 3DS is essentally a platform covering decades(plural) . That is just f'n amazing in portable form.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:09:22 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
I think I'm starting to see why you were kicked from Steam.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:10:53 AM PDT
I concur!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:28:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 22, 2012 5:32:25 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 5:31:39 AM PDT
Zelda says:
I am enjoying my Vita and my opinion sways the majority when it comes to, big suprise, me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:38:45 AM PDT
Carlito says:
I could care less about a second analog. I never even purchased it for Res Evil and didn't miss it at all, so clearly not all fans wished for that thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:43:02 AM PDT
Carlito says:
Do us all a favor, stop being a systemer, and try being a gamer. Your life will be much better.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 5:44:08 AM PDT
Cinema Fan says:
So, Keller's cloning accounts now?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 5:46:58 AM PDT
Soulshine says:
We have loss the real Jawwaad and all his base are belong to the fake one.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 6:03:10 AM PDT
Uncle Ulty says:
Yeah, the real Jawwaad wouldn't loss the battle like this!!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 6:04:08 AM PDT
jnjmcc says:
Did james benard actually try dissing nintendo by saying quality over quantity, haha this guy doesnt know gaming. Nintendo is the king of quality games.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 6:16:00 AM PDT
jnjmcc says:
Youre right facelord, specs make everything. the ps3 out sold the wii and the ds was destroyed by the psp. you are a troll in the worst case. Games are what makes a system, and sony knows that. the ps3 did not sell anything in the first few years because they had no games and it was over priced. Wow sounds like the vita.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 6:34:00 AM PDT
Brilliant thread! Jawwaad got old Facelady going! Nothing like an angry snorting mouthbreather to brighten up my day!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:00:15 AM PDT
Paper Tiger says:
It's a new 3DS exclusive RPG from Squeenix. I posted a link to the trailer and the game looks really good. No word yet on when it's going to be releases in NA. Obviously Japan will get it first (sometime this year).

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/21/bravely-default-flying-fairy-trailer-shows-brand-new-footage/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:04:31 AM PDT
Ah, thank you very much sir. ^_^

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:41:37 AM PDT
JWK says:
While I have a breath in my body, there will be no criticism of RE: Revelations.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 7:51:32 AM PDT
T-Bone 2.0 says:
We need more Facelord, Amazon deleted all his good stuff.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 1:57:11 AM PST
Ah, good times...

This is one of the greatest posts in VGF history:

" You guys sicken me. You constantly claim that I'm a serial killer or that I'm a Sony fanatic or whatever, and at the end of the day I'm just a guy who wants Nintendo to treat people like me better. You're disgusting, mindless, backwards-thinking imbeciles who have to be spoon-fed your baby games like Pokemon Black & White 2 and New Super Mario Bros 2 and would seriously deny when the competition produces a superior product. That's sickening."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 2:12:11 AM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
yeah, that definitely sounds like somthing Holly would say.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 2:13:34 AM PST
Krypto says:
HAHAHA! Facelord's meltdown. Absolutely hilarious.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 2:49:34 AM PST
RoadKing says:
And mindless.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2012 3:51:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2012 3:51:14 AM PST
Could see Holly writing something like this but he would put more RAGE into it or one of his more overused comments.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 4:38:39 AM PST
Aku says:
I'm surprised most or maybe all of my comments survived.

Man, I'm an evil smartass, aren't I/
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  307
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions