Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

You Made It! Apocalypse/Christmas Weekend Gaming Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 105 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 1:52:44 AM PST
LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2013 1:40:03 AM PST
Of course they have. There will always be a date in the stable. Kinda like that Saiyan's horse lady.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 1:35:51 AM PST
Happy New Year!

I wonder when the doomtards will fabricate another apocalyptic date? Stay tuned for more B.S. and make sure you have your hip waders and shovels ready.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 2:53:47 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Far cry 3 with a little black ops in between.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 1:26:31 AM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Finished Aragorn's Quest PS3. Had fun.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 1:12:10 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
Not a long weekend for me :( working today and Monday.

Mass Effect, Dead Space, and probably SingStar and Rock Band 3 :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 12:45:49 PM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Yep, that one... The single player story was alright, and talked about the seals being stolen by the black ajah ;). Traveling the ways was pretty fun, and seeing some of the locations :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 5:47:36 AM PST
I had the windows game if you're talking about the 4 player 'shooter' where you had to choose between being Aes Sedai, Forsaken, our favorite peddler, and someone else(can't remember), was nothing like what I thought it would be. I guess I was hoping for a more story-driven game and less of just running around trying to snipe.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 5:29:26 AM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Soooooo psyched up... Have probably done four retreads myself, and got the hubby hooked also, lol. I started reading them in college in like 97 or so when the of game came out... A friend knew I was a gamer and told me about it and gave me the books ;). Still have my copy of the game, lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 10:33:34 PM PST
new Tron says:
You should start a thread sometime and post your thoughts on Devil Survivor 2 once you play it. Seems like that game kinda got ignored this year.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 10:20:57 PM PST
I just got to that same part with my dex character on PC. I brought 45 poison arrows with me though in case I can't get past the right one.

So far, this character really blows a nutty. The highest damage dealing weapon I have is a +5 bandit's knife that I enchant (which I ran out of and forgot to buy more before going to AL). I won't have any good dex-scaling weapons until I can get through half the DLC as the build is entirely based around it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 8:46:15 PM PST
C. Burpee says:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Got 115 hours into it and still got two major areas to explore and 3 Main quest to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:34:01 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
The wonderful world of fantasy epics, lol. They take a lifetime (or more as it were) to finish. Sanderson lives not far from where I live actually. I hear he replaced all alcohol with "punch". Unconfirmed. I'm only through book 10 right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 8:01:49 PM PST
Don't care for Fallout? Heck, Borderlands kinda has that whole beyond thunderdome feel to it so I could see that. Well, we all like different things.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:54:00 PM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I guess I should be celebrating the continuation of my life and the avoidance of the Apocalypse with some sort of post-apocalyptic game but I'm not too fond of those (although I'm very much attracted to The Last of Us)... So instead I'll probably be playing a bit of Tomb Raider Underworld on the PC mixed with some Spec Ops The Line on the PS3 (yay for great TPS's!).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:49:17 PM PST
Took long enough. I read the first book when I was in high school and it wasn't even a new release. I graduated in the 90's. If it wasn't for Matrim, I would have given up long ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:28:25 PM PST
You psyched about next month? Last book... Lol this is the first major series I ever read, read it 4 times, can't wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 7:12:26 PM PST
Two months. Don't know if I could go that long. The most that I have gone without gaming is about 2 weeks I believe.

I will probably work on Assassin's Creed III and Binary Domain.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:07:48 PM PST
I will be finishing up Amalur, then moving on to Sleeping Dogs, Witcher 2, Arkham City, Dark Souls, and Borderlands.

I haven't gamed in nearly two months since I started a new job with crazy exhausting hours, but now I'm off until the 2nd and I'm gonna game my eyes out--in between festivities of course.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:57:05 PM PST
Solid Sponge says:
I will be playing Hitman: Absolution and SMT: Devil Survivor 2 for DS.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:44:48 PM PST
Emily Sedai says:
From the way I interpret it, only Ishmael seems to really understand what the DO is after... Which is why he turned from the light. The others all seem to think tha they'll be rewarded after he is free... No one ever said they were smart... But they did come from an age that was pretty unpracticed in terms of war, deceit, etc.. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 6:05:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 6:06:27 PM PST
I never did understand the stupidity of the black Ajah and forsaken, the dark one wants to break the wheel and remake existence in his image... If he succeeds, you don't get power, and even if your immortal it's in a world essentially 24/7 shayol ghul. Why on earth on they fighting for this?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:59:29 PM PST
Emily Sedai says:
Compulsion is forbidden, and I'm way to much of a straight arrow to be black ;)

2 more weeks damn it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 5:45:36 PM PST
I get to play BioShock Infinite after all!

Hip Hip Hooray!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 5:41:45 PM PST
Fullme7al says:
Do a lot of people still play socom confrontation? Or that crappy Scocom 4 one? I miss you socom 2.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  57
Total posts:  105
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions