Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Free games on Vita >>Wild Arms<< >>Patapon<<

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2013 6:49:37 PM PST
Zeus Carver says:
There are two others not worth mentioning. The real gem is Wild Arms. A 1997 RPG with a killer intro. Just go to Vita Anniversary Bash in the PSN store.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:52:42 PM PST
Wild arms is great. Really nice music from what I remember.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:03:57 PM PST
ice grizzly says:
Man PSN Store is a mess. There is no easy way to find any thing.

Did any one find out the status of
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita)
Joe Danger 2: The Movie (PS3)
Tekken 6 (PSP; Supported on PS Vita)
The Cave (PS3)

I didnt see them either on sale or for free on PS+

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:07:15 PM PST
You know, if you are a PS+ subscriber that is on the top of the Vita store that you tap on that brings you right to PS+ discounts. There is also a separate line on the PS3 store for PS+ on the left side of the screen after you select games as well. While I agree the PS3 store is pretty bad now, the PS+ stuff is easy to find.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:07:26 PM PST
Zeus Carver says:
Wild Arms was so cool they redid it for the PS2 Wild Arms Alter Code F.

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:09:32 PM PST
Can I download Wild Arms on my Vita and then redownload it to my PSP?

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 7:15:26 PM PST
Zeus Carver says:
Sony allows up to two handhelds to be linked to one account so I guess you can.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:15:57 PM PST
Chocolette says:
These are listed for the MONTH of March. They'll come on random Tuesdays. Keep waiting.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:23:34 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
They will happen later this month on a weekly basis. One or two a week. Since this week was Spec Ops, I'm thinking next week will be Disgaea, although they may wait to make that the months finale. PS3 week 1. Vita week 2, PS3 week 3, Vita week 4......

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:27:02 PM PST
Ahh, thank you! I was wondering why I got Spec Ops but no Disgaea. I'll have to be patient I guess.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 7:39:06 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
No problemo.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2013 10:37:27 PM PST
J. Pardee says:
The games will be released throughout the month of March with 1-2 being released each week. I was really hoping that Disgaea would have been for this week.

For the free Vita games, they are only accessible on the Vita and not the PS3. I'm not sure if they could be accessed from the PSP though.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:34:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2013 5:34:43 AM PST
Gameresq says:
Wild Arms is among my favorite RPG series, alongside Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:44:44 AM PST
Zeus Carver says:
Some other good old RPGs are "Tales of" "Breath of Fire" "Chrono" and "Suikoden"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 5:55:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 6, 2013 5:55:41 AM PST
Gameresq says:
I have played all of those and they are all very good, especially Breath of Fire

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:55:51 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
Patapon? Same as the PSP version?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:04:47 AM PST
Totido says:
I saw Earth Defense Force was on sale for Vita ($10 off). Anybody played it? I had been thinking about getting it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:07:55 AM PST
Zeus Carver says:
The same

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 6:27:12 AM PST
Chocolette says:
The free Vita games - they did that well. Considering it's a present for Vita owners?

If you look at the dates of when games are LEAVING psplus, I think you can guess which games are coming when. So, I'm guessing 3/19 for Tekken 6 and 3/26 for Disgaea 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 9:18:21 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Ugh, that really sucks that Disgaea isn't coming until the end of the month since that's the game I want the most. I'm definitely going to play The Cave as well though.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 9:19:10 AM PST
This just reminded me that I already have Wild Arms downloaded on my PSP....I should probably beat it some time soon before I forget about it again.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 12:53:52 PM PST
Thanks again for posting this. I thought it was for vita only, but I'm downloading it on my PSP right now. Great classic to revisit.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 1:43:07 PM PST
Just here to confirm that these downloads all work on PSP even if you don't have a Vita.

So now I have three games I've vaguely considered getting before and one I've never heard of for free in celebration of a system I don't own! Woot.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 2:16:24 PM PST
Gameresq says:
You want Wild Arms, you just may not realize it yet

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 2:34:54 PM PST
I already own WA3, and I've never been able to get myself to go past the intro on that game. Is the original a bit more captivating?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Deadpool movie reviews are coming in. Positive reviews everywhere! 9 5 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 2298 26 minutes ago
Hey D. snow iPad pro isn't doing that bad 148 1 hour ago
Sony further extends PS4's console sales lead over Xbox One during the 2015 holidays 7 1 hour ago
OT: Super Bowl 50 Thread! 75 2 hours ago
Random High-dea: Fallout 4 8 2 hours ago
Sony Shames Microsoft As Juggernaut PS4 Closes In On 36 Million Units Sold 37 2 hours ago
I am really not a fan of Bethesda but..... 1 2 hours ago
Seagate releases 4TB external HDD for Xbox One 104 2 hours ago
One month of EA Access for $2.10 3 2 hours ago
let's talk xcom 2 16 2 hours ago
2016 VGF Vote to the death...you monsters 2470 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions