Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Bastion End game spoilers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 4:20:06 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
So, I'm about to finish up NG+ and the last time I went through I chose to leave Zulf to die. Does saving Zulf have any impact on.... Well, anything?

How many endings are there? If I save Zulf and choose to not repair the world (last time I chose to leave Zulf and not repair the world), are they going to be different endings?

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 5:13:23 AM PST
There are still two endings- Restoration and Evacuation. If you choose to save Zulf his story is woven into whichever ending you choose.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:24:33 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Is it worth it to play the game 4 times to see all of it? I've done everything already. All my weapons are upgraded fully, I'm playing with maximum penalties, I'm level 10, the Bastion is fully upgraded. Is there even an option to play NG++?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:31:56 AM PST
In my opinion it's not really worth the effort unless you are really interested in what happens to Zulf.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:45:44 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Nah, not really. I was probably going to leave him again when I do the restore ending tonight. I really like that battering ram. Shame I can't have that for the whole game.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:11:24 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Saving Zulf is one of the most epic moments I've ever experienced in a videogame so make sure to do it once.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 11:12:30 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Are you talking about the Kid carrying him through the Ura tribe while being attacked? I youtubed it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 11:12:57 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
yeah, I loved that part.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions