Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Favorite Video Game Quotes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 71 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 1:58:01 AM PDT
Post as many as you want to share.

Uncharted 3-Best lines in the whole series

"No no, I'm not turning my back on you just yet. After you."

"Oh great, next thing I know you'll be putting that gun to my back my head telling me about the rabbits"

Of course, the ultimate motivation quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ufRnf2Exc

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:01:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 2:09:17 AM PDT
Prankster says:
Ahhh yes, 2 AM PDT. Time for the daily Tarantino Fan thread. :D

"Elena Fisher, last year's model."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:01:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 2:05:31 AM PDT
Don't you mean AM? XD

Hey, I'm in college right now. I only have one more semester where I can do this.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:04:52 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 2:11:00 AM PDT
"DOOD!!!"

"The cake is a lie."

"Finish Him!"

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:06:45 AM PDT
Riyoshi says:
"Toasty"

"All your base are belong to us"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:09:37 AM PDT
Prankster says:
D'oH! It's PM here, so goofed up there. :P

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:13:17 AM PDT
Dude, you're on the other side of the world? crazy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 2:16:41 AM PDT
Prankster says:
Fo' sho'! At work and my day's about to end in less than 3 hours and the weekend shall begin! Wooooo!

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:39:10 AM PDT
R. J. Gutt says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:42:16 AM PDT
R. J. Gutt says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:45:31 AM PDT
R. J. Gutt says:
Ok, I can do this. Let's see ... I know!

"It has to be more than one guy!"
"I don't think so, Bro!"

Far Cry 2

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:57:25 AM PDT
Smarty says:
"i`m sweating like a hooker in church."

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:00:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 4:04:48 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
You ejected the first bullet by hand, didn't you? I see what you were trying to do, but testing a technique you've only heard about in the middle of battle wasn't very smart. You were asking to have your gun jam on you. Besides, I don't think you're cut out for an automatic in the first place; you tend to twist your elbow a little to absorb the recoil. That's more of a revolver technique.

Spoilers for the end of MGS3:

But I think she wanted you of all people to know the truth. She wanted to live on in your memory, not as a solider, but as a woman. But she was forbidden to tell you herself. And that's why she told me. Snake, history will ever know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing, will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and honor for her native land. She was a real hero. She was a true patriot.
End Spoilers

I still get chills when I hear/read that.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:58:16 AM PDT
Technosapien says:
"Chickenwuss" - Seifer

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:37:57 AM PDT
Kevin Beirne says:
"Go shower with the guys!"

Tommy Vercetti - Vice City

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:43:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:43:33 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

"Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents."

"Kill one meatbag, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of meatbags, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

-HK-47

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:45:31 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Nathan Drake: You got a plan to go with that grenade?!

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:55:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 6:20:05 AM PDT
The Drizzle says:
i dont remember exactly what it was, but towards the end of borderlands 2, claptrap is going on about how he will destroy handsome jack, and then the door opens, he just stops and says "STAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!" i laughed so hard at this.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:00:16 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Hey... Handsome Jack here.

"Hey kiddo. Jack here - President of Hyperion. Lemme explain how things work here: Vault Hunter shows up. Vault Hunter looks for the new Vault. Vault Hunter gets killed. By Me. See the problem here? You're still alive. So, if you could just do me a favor and off yourself that'd be great. Thanks, Pumpkin."

Butt Stallion says hello.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:00:55 AM PDT
FOGE says:
Ol' balloon itts is still holdin' a grudge against me, huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I get it - once you've eaten prime rib for free, it's hard to go back to suckin' down hamburgers for cash. If you know what I'm talking about. Do you know what I'm talking about? (pause) Richards. I'm talkin' about richards.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:03:29 AM PDT
""Kill one meatbag, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of meatbags, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." " That's actually a quote from a Megadeath songs, accept replace Meatbag with man.

My fav quotes... let me think...

"You tell me why your face looks like you headbutted a Beltsander, and I may let these people live." -handsome jack, Borderlands 2

The above mentioned Stairs quote from Claptrap. Made me laugh

"There is something people don't understand about the beauty of Natur~ OH GOD IT'S HIDEOUS! Kill it Kill it KILL IT" - Sir hammerlock, Borderlands 2

"I'm sorry but whenever claptrap speaks I feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one." -Sir hammerlock

In fact, pretty much everything ClapTrap, Sir Hammerlock, and Captain Scarlet said in Borderlands 2 is some of the most fantastic things I've ever heard. "Society being run by sentient Tacos."... yeah.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:07:57 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
Yeah BioWare liked using HK-47 for little easter eggs like that.

"Annoyed statement: Damn it, Master, I am an assassination droid, not a dictionary!"

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:08:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 6:08:55 AM PDT
Touché!

I did like him though. Too bad I got bored of that game a bit after getting him on my team.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:12:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 6:12:31 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I never beat KotOR. I got to near the end of the game and couldn't beat the part where they send 4 baby rancor's at you. And I was dark side the whole way, so I had as much possible experience as I could have had at that point.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 6:20:43 AM PDT
Phranctoast says:
"Argggggggggggghhhhhhhh"

-Kratos
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Zoe Quinn: 5 Things I Learned as the Internet's Most Hated Person (Also, it's a Cracked Article!) 33 26 seconds ago
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2032 37 seconds ago
Rumour: Images Leaked for Guerrilla Games' New IP - News 7 45 seconds ago
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition thread 784 2 minutes ago
Sony Adds Free DLC Maps to Killzone: Shadow Fall because no one would actually buy it 42 2 minutes ago
OT: What Dead Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life? 86 7 minutes ago
OT: Hilary Clinton Announces She is Running for President during Iowa Trip 104 20 minutes ago
You can reboot 3 Nintendo IPs long dormant...Which do you choose and why? 8 20 minutes ago
Are Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons worth $3.99 a piece? 14 21 minutes ago
OT: Apple finally discontinues the iPod Classic 54 22 minutes ago
PSN: SE, Capcom sale: Tombraider PS4, Thief PS4 = $18, Just Cause 2 for $7.20 11 25 minutes ago
Please pick my next game 41 27 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  71
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions