Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Share some game glitches you've experienced

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012 10:12:00 PM PST
I was just playing Ninja Gaiden on 3DS and I was at the 4-4 boss fight. It's a pair of demon dog statues which come to life. When you do enough damage to take away half of the boss life bar one of the dogs is supposed to disappear. When I was just playing one dog did disappear but then two more appeared for a total of three demon dogs running around the screen at once.

What kind of glitches have you seen lately?

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:19:23 PM PST
Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but while I was playing Skyrim three dragons showed up at one time and I fought all three of them at the same time.

More recently I was playing Assassin's Creed III and one of the guards that I killed ended up going all rubber band man on me.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:30:19 PM PST
i was playing farcry 3 with my roomate and she got attacked by a dog all of a sudden she was fine n the dog was following her around like she was his master.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:57:04 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Happened today actually...

Was playing Battlefield 3 SP, got to a point where I had to secure an apartment building so I had to take out some enemies, but for some reason the game didn't register that I had killed those enemies. Throughout the entire level my objective was "Secure Apartment Building", even after I had passed it and further on. Would not tell me new objectives, just the same message even though it was letting me progress through the level.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 11:54:18 PM PST
Freezing in Fallout. That's all.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 12:11:47 AM PST
Technosapien says:
Lord of the Rings: War in the North recently glitched on me. I was about 20 hours in and got to a boss, but he won't show up...Only the boss music plays. Can't find a fix, and I'm not starting over, so the game is now shelved for good.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 12:15:35 AM PST
Callahan says:
BF3
At the end of Night Shift white screen of death. Have to use old AV cable to fix it.
At the end of Rock and a Hard Place no Stinger missile. Had to delete the game data and reinstall the game and play offline. It has something to do with an update.

Also had one mission where the objective was stuck may have been the same level as Krisco.

Sleeping Dogs you can ride the scooter around without your character on it. But it eventually it falls off the map and you have to load the game back up.
I always come across weird glitches in almost every game I play.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 3:29:14 AM PST
Smarty says:
Gw2 this morning there is a skill point npc that isn`t there; and, it`s the last one i need to 100% that map.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 4:59:57 AM PST
Zetirix says:
That happened with me yesterday, except with a leopard.

I have fallen through the ground a couple of times playing Borderlands 2.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:41:06 AM PST
shiftless says:
AC: Brotherhood -- seeing people riding around on horses that aren't there, just a person floating in mid-air in "saddle" position.

ME3 multiplayer -- killing an enemy and having their arm or head get stuck on the scenery, while the rest of their body is ten feet away...Stretch Armstrong!

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:45:49 AM PST
Zero says:
Speaking of glitches...
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-most-hilarious-abuses-video-game-glitches/

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 7:50:43 AM PST
1#Elf says:
That time i played skyrim.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 8:38:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2012 8:40:02 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q2P4LjuVA8

The part where Chief and the Warthog launch into the air is hilarious.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 12:59:31 PM PST
R. Musyoki says:
I had a lot of glitches in this game, too! I couldn't finish either, which was sad because I had a ton of fun with it.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 1:09:00 PM PST
R. Musyoki says:
Most recently, Mass Effect has been a little glitchy. Squad commands don't work, and sometimes my people will stay in cover in a room and I can't recall them. Or, I get to a certain spot and Shepard will only walk towards a wall. The only thing I can do is quit and start over when that happens.

LotR: WitN my party members would always get stuck on ledges and stairs.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:24:02 PM PST
Noble Seven says:
Well I played Halo Reach one time and I experienced something ridiculous. I was playing a game of infection and one of my allies somehow got registered as an enemy and when I played a game of firefight I picked up a spartan laser and fired it at a phantom and all of sudden I killed the phantom driver and it fell through the ground.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 1:36:50 AM PST
Today in Mass Effect, final boss battle the guy stopped moving a few times and i just got to shoot him. Good thing it glitched or i might still be playing. Too fast!

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:36:00 AM PST
N. Berryman says:
Ill never forget walking around the corner after the motorcycle chase in Tombraider Underworld (insanely glitchy awful game on the wii version, but I paid $8.... so oh well!) and there is supposed to be a puzzel to move a big circular design on the ground to open up the path to go down into the ruins... Well the bits of the disk were flying around in the sky like angry hornets and the horizon dissappeared giving the illusion that you could just walk off the planet... o.0

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 7:05:10 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Had an annoying glitch in Borderlands 2 because of one of those obnoxious talking guns you can end up with. Once I used it and heard it speak, I immediately got rid of it...and then the rest of my guns started talking. Thankfully that went away after restarting.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 7:19:32 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 13, 2013 3:03:25 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 7:47:53 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
the only glitch from recent memory was in borderlands 2 in the first arena. waves would stop coming and we were locked in the arena.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 7:53:19 AM PST
Junkiiiii says:
Just last night in Sonic and Allstars Transformed. Playing local MP with my friends son on the Wii U. I was using the game pad and he was using the TV. He didn't know where he was going on the very first Sonic themed track and once he turned into the boat he went straight into the ocean instead of turning left. He just kept driving the boat further and further away. At one point he turned around and he could see the track which looked like it was miles away. If he pointed the boat towards the track it would say "wrong way" but if he faced the ocean it wouldn't say anything. He kept driving further out until at one point he was magically transported to the track facing the right way.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 8:27:37 AM PST
Sparhawk says:
Everyone's favorite jumping tank the Mako in Mass Effect 1 decided to take up breakdancing once. It spun on its nose uncontrollably for a few minutes then I died. I think I got video on Steam of that...

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 8:42:29 AM PST
pyroguy says:
the Noodle-Man ragdoll glitch in the "Dead Space" series

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 8:53:45 AM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Squadmates not responding to commands is something I've experienced a lot in ME2 and a few times in ME3 so it seems to be a glitch that Bioware didn't care about fixing. I remember a situation where my Shep was fighting alone because Miranda and Garrus wouldn't get out of cover even if I told them to do so repeatedly. Cowards... :D

In AC III, I remember doing a mission that required killing several targets and even after I had killed them all, the little red diamond-shaped indicators were still floating around on the screen and they still appeared on the GPS. Also had Connor getting stuck next to a bush or refusing to enter a cavern to go get a bobcat (not that I blame him...) :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

ARRAY(0x9d342444)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  24
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions