Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Games Rest Of The Year...whasugettin'?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-80 of 80 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 3, 2012 9:10:59 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 9:32:58 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
You can't make 5 better preorders than me, I win...

Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Crysis 3

I wouldn't be surprised if all these games got 90 or better average on Metacritic.

FC3 looks kinda lame to me y'all I just saved you $60 bucks, make the switch to Hitman and vote for Mitt over Barry help save the country next Tuesday and you too can be as cool as me :).

Also I was watching these vids from Gamescom with the pro COD players these kids are all cold booded they aren't red bull infused vidiots I was really surprised they seem like they'd be a perfect paramedic, bomb diffuser, serial killer I was really surprised.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 9:17:49 AM PDT
You realize that The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, and Crysis 3 are all set for release in 2013, right?

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 9:19:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 9:22:30 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
Yes maam err Ms. Classic sorry just getting my games lined up I'm getting off topic in my own created thread, just excited for my badazz choices, the slam dunk 5.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 9:28:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 9:37:16 AM PDT
Okay then, lol. :) I'm definitely interested in The Last Of Us and Beyond: Two Souls too. There's quite a lot that's looking good for 2013.

As for the rest of this year, I just picked up Virtue's Last Reward and the new Prof Layton. I think our remaining pre-orders for 2012 are just Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Ragnarok: Tactics, Persona 4 Golden, Scribblenauts Unlimited, plus the deluxe Wii U, ZombiU, and NSMB Wii U. If Luigi's Mansion 2 is still coming out this year, then that one too, though I think it's been delayed to 2013.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 10:08:00 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Held off until all episodes are out.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  44
Total posts:  80
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions