Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Vita, you might as well give up now because you have loss the handheld battle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 307 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:36:43 AM PDT
Facelord says:
Sony Pony? Are you kidding me? The Vita is the first Sony product I've ever purchased over the Nintendo alternative. The 3DS is a total abomination and the Vita is near-flawless, the memory cards and account issues being the only two issues with it. I'm no Sony fanboy but I absolutely expect more out of Nintendo now that Sony's raised the bar.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:36:51 AM PDT
Nintendo is not dead to you. If they were then you would not be posting all of these hilarious monologues.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:37:56 AM PDT
Facelord says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:40:07 AM PDT
Facelord says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:41:06 AM PDT
The PlayStation brand has been tarnished. In 2 months the PS3 will have been on the market for the same amount of time it took the PS2 to sell 100 million. The PlayStation phone flopped. The PlayStation tablet flopped. The PlayStation 3D display flopped. The Vita is barely keeping its head above water. The Vita is not going to catch the 3DS. It just can't.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:41:32 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 22, 2012 7:00:55 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:42:19 AM PDT
Aku says:
Mauled versions of home console games like WipEout and Uncharted are lacking features.
Some games cost ten dollars more because...just because.
Back plate scratches easily.
Memory management is split into multiple pointless apps instead of one.
The triggers suck, granted they might be a smidge better than the 3DS'.
Forced touch screen in the main system menus.
Nothing worth playing on the horizon except for titles without so much as a screenshot released yet. Oh and PS2 ports.

Shall I continue?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:43:16 AM PDT
Facelord says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:43:28 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Easy John Wayne Gacy. I never said that the 3DS was better. I would just choose it over a Vita...Right now. If I did say that it was better it was to piss you off. It worked. I did say I want both to succeed. But like I said touting of specs means nothing. NOTHING. I get that a BMW has far better specs than my Hyundai but good luck finding cheap tires for it, and the high monthly payments. I will keep my Hyundai.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:44:41 AM PDT
Absolutely. Remind me in six months. System specs don't sell systems, especially handhelds. The PSP was never able to beat the DS. Hell, nobody was the original Gameboy and you couldn't even on its terrible green screen.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:45:42 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Careful. Your reasoning may make Ted Bundy go into a blind rage. Holy cow this is the most fun on the VGF that I have had in some time. I love it when adults go into a rage over a gaming system. This dude is like McClane on Ritalin, Steroids, and Meth. I just hope he is not kicking his dog right now.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 12:45:52 AM PDT
RJMacReady says:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss is a "mauled" version of the console games? LOL. How is that?

It's an original entry and I thought it was fairly well done.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:46:16 AM PDT
Only one Sony product and you turned into a Sony Pony. Doesn't take much to impress you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:46:54 AM PDT
Facelord says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:47:29 AM PDT
Aku says:
He's probably in the process of writing up some ten-paragraph reply, peppering in the occasional insult to keep it "interesting."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:47:35 AM PDT
If the Vita is superior then why don't people want it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:47:57 AM PDT
Facelord says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:48:16 AM PDT
Actually, only the VB flopped.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:48:32 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 22, 2012 7:01:58 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:48:35 AM PDT
Facelord says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:49:15 AM PDT
Facelord says:
Yeah, but by your standards the PS3 has flopped. That makes zero sense.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 12:49:31 AM PDT
RJMacReady says:
They are resorting to ripping on Uncharted, Facelord. Clearly desperation has set in. You have vanquished them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:51:26 AM PDT
Because you are impressed with smoke and mirrors.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:51:39 AM PDT
Facelord says:
Honestly, I thought Golden Abyss sucked but it sold a ton and lots of people like it.

Totally vanquished them, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 12:51:58 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
I have not ripped on Uncharted. I love the series. That would be the only game I'd get if I got a Vita and maybe Gravity Rush. If you read Facelord's reviews he only gave Uncharted two stars....So your theory does not really hold up because he does not like it.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  307
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions