Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone tried 10,000,000?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2013 7:40:09 AM PST
Happened to catch this on a stream last night. It looked really interesting and was only $4 on Steam. I went ahead and picked it up, and had a surprisingly good time with it.

Its basicaly a match 3/match 4 game but with RPG elements and a dungeon crawling aesthetic/set up. Just was curious if anyone else had played it. I guess its an IOS port from what I hear.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 9:29:03 AM PST
Nicos says:
I wanted to try it, but it wasn't available on Android last time I checked.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 9:31:28 AM PST
111tribe says:
I bought itlast night too. I really like it. It is strangely addicting for how hard it can be. This game is a must.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 10:04:19 AM PST
klopas says:
Yup, I bought that for the iOS and eventually finished it. Great bathroom game for sure.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 10:51:29 AM PST
Yeah, I only played about 40 minutes or so of it. But it definitely was a fun little casual game. I obviously couldnt see myself playing it 4-5 hours straight or anything. But it really was a lot more fun then I expected. And RPG elements add a little more depth and fun to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 5:23:12 PM PST
The dungeon crawling sounds fun, not sure about the match 3 part.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 5:42:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 5:43:02 PM PST
jSten says:
I wonder if he's trapped in a classic arcade game? Generally speaking, in old arcade games that don't have an ending and can be played infinitely, reaching 10 million points is considered "beating" the game as you've shown you can play as long as you want.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 6:56:47 AM PST
Well its not even really dungeon crawling though. Its more of the aesthetic for the match 3 game. Dunno, it has an oddly addicting mechanic to it. It kind of feels like Plants Vs. Zombies to me, my first reaction was "eh that seems kinda dumb". But once I started playing, it has a nice little time-waster to it. Something you can hop into to kill 5 or 10 minutes. Kinda wish I had known it was a phone app though first, probably woulda just waited and bought it on my android for bathroom sessions instead.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions