Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Top 5 New IPs This Gen||79||7 minutes ago|
|OT: Ghostbuster 2016, what went wrong||62||7 minutes ago|
|Weekend Gaming Thread 7/29 - 7/31: Imagine something overly witty written here comically reflecting on the events of the past week.||64||28 minutes ago|
|Rate the last videogame you bought.||14||32 minutes ago|
|Your Top Ten Favorite Games?||1||53 minutes ago|
|Overwatch discussion thread||3313||1 hour ago|
|So just got Pokemon Y and I have a few questions for the pokemon crowd.||29||1 hour ago|
|OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT||3930||2 hours ago|
|OT: Hillary Clinton has escaped prosecution more times than El Chapo||9||2 hours ago|
|OT: It's Going to be Great When Hillary Clinton Wins the Election||404||2 hours ago|
|4K HDR TV shopping||1||2 hours ago|
|OT: What's the first thing you think of when you hear ''Hillary Broke The Glass Ceiling''?||14||3 hours ago|