Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Does anybody use controller addons?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 2:25:46 PM PST
Harmicky says:
I see products like FPS Freek by KontrolFreek (Ultra) and PS3 Avenger Elite Adapter, and even though they have some good reviews I still wonder if they're just a gimmick.

Do any of you guys use anything like these?

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:30:39 PM PST
WeScYdE says:
I do and to me it seems to add range of motion to my sticks and a bt more comfortable for my thumbs and less slippage etc. As far as making me a beast in a FPS game meh not really i was already good i did not notice a huge difference but i have not played that much BF3 since, i use them for all my games and on NCAA 13 the range of motion makes it very easy to direct passes to where i want etc. It has some benefits that i have liked

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:33:42 PM PST
The people who use 'em apparently swear by them, but I think they're just silly.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:34:01 PM PST
Jon says:
I love the FPS Freek sticks and the trigger extensions. My fingers would always slip off the sticks and the PS3 controller's secondary triggers are horrid, which is why I purchased them. They have nice grips and do allow for some boosts in sensitivity. No complaints.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:35:17 PM PST
Just a condom.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:40:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 2:41:01 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
The PS3 triggers are pretty much required. Once you use them, you'll be like, "Why the eff don't they already function this way?" And then if you play without the triggers, you'll be like, "Why the eff is it so squishy?!"

PDP Pelican PS3 Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:47:03 PM PST
I use the fps freaks..once I got used to them I can't game without them..they definatly helped with accuracy...i always have my sensitivity really high so it helps fine tune my shots

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:23:43 PM PST
Mrs. User says:
I use triggers...it really does made a difference in the way the controllers feel/work. For $5, they're totally worth it. Those same ones Kirk mentioned.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 4:27:41 PM PST
WeScYdE says:
Totall agree with this I think Sony was completely idiotic by not making them standard like they look after you put the triggers on. I even bought a couple pairs and glued them on my controller

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:34:40 PM PST
Alien Fodder says:
I also use the FPS Freek sticks both on my PS3 and 360 controllers and I've been doing it for so long that those things really feel like they're part of the controllers now. They definitely helped me with accuracy and I don't think I could game without them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 4:38:08 PM PST
Best 10 bucks I spent on gaming

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 4:49:41 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Cool, thanks for your inputs fellas.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions