Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Jack Reacher Movie

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 68 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:32:16 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
what was Mallrat ? Reacher or W of the Worlds? I liked W of the W.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 7:47:41 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
Well, I suppose I can officially write off your opinion of Jack Reacher. Not that you're wrong or right (it is an opinion after all), but I just got a very good baseline of whether our tastes match up, and they don't.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:58:56 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Hmm...Loved Waterworld too even worse huh ?

Loved Dark Knight Rises, True Grit, Skyfall, and I thought "The Killing" was one of the best cable series I've ever seen period. I also loved Dexter & Breaking Bad. All I can remember at the moment.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 8:01:53 PM PST
The Reacher series is one of my favorites of all-time. Just fantastic books. Tom Cruise is one of the worst actors, and objectionable humans, of all-time. My dislike for Cruise outweighs my love for the books. No movie for me. Bummer, because the series just begs to be made into decent movies.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 8:03:16 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
My Pop feels the same read the series and like I said before Reacher is a 6-5 brawler with huge hands, and Tommy is a diminutive fellow, he's not gonna see it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 8:03:33 PM PST
Banner says:
Oh I totally agree.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 8:31:48 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
Haven't gotten to see the last Batman yet, but True Grit was great, as was Skyfall. Dexter's not bad. Never watched Breaking Bad.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 11:17:40 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Guest are you locked in a Mexican Prison cuz you were trying to smuggle out illegal fireworks ? Dude Breaking Bad is a must see from the beginning. You haven't seen Batboy ? Dude !

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 6:12:11 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Kept trying to get my wife out of the house to go see DKR when it was in theaters, but it never worked out. Eventually just hoped her Father in Law would gift it to us for Christmas like he has all the rest of the films. Alas he didn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 9:57:20 AM PST
Mallrat says:
Reacher. Although to be fair my brother-in-law liked it a lot. He had read like 5 of the books in the series. I just found it ridiculous. At one point Reacher gets the jump on a guy but throws down his gun to fist fight in the snow when time is a major factor due to someone being held hostage.

Also the main villain was not fleshed out AT ALL. I didn't have any feeling whatsoever towards him. I felt sorry that. I felt sorry for Robert Duvall for having to appear in the movie.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:46:50 AM PST
Kendahl says:
"I was not able to cash in the tail feather I brought either"

Pretty sure this is the true reason for giving the movie a poor rating. Had you scored, the movie would have rated much higher...

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:51:54 AM PST
Kendahl says:
Not sure why all the hate for Tom Cruise. I don't particularly like him personally (don't really even know him personally) but I think he's a pretty charismatic actor. Remember A Few Good Men? That movie is so good...mainly because of Cruise. I recommend the OP not see it though. Demi Moore has some milky skin and jiggling breasts.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 11:57:33 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I personally don't but people hate Tom Cruise now because he's a Scientologist wackjob. That's really all there is to it. I can still find him and his movies entertaining even if I think the things he says and does are insane.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:19:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 12:21:31 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
We have some adults here nice to see...

Mallrat very very observant on both points, well done

Kendahl, haha, that's not right I can make the disconnect. Demi does ? I always see her covered up. Anne Hathaway did that druggie movie she's topless often.

As far as Tommy Cruise, great actor of course, and those of you put off by his scientology, I guess I kind of get that Matt Damon is like an angry political guy it's, hard to make that disconnect at times.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 12:22:18 PM PST
Loved it! It's like American James Bond with Sherlock Holmes mystery.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 10:57:51 AM PST
Dude, this is just so wrong. He's a horrible actor. Some movies he's in are good despite him. Most of his movies are bad because of him. He plays the same character in every role...a pompous, arrogant, pretending-to-be-a-nice-guy-but-really-is-a-douche...which is exactly how he is in real life.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 11:01:16 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
This movie looks like a bag of crap. Why would you go see this in the first place.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 11:02:52 AM PST
klopas says:
The only thing I didn't like in Collateral was Cruise's weird distracting hair. Other than that, stellar movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 11:06:47 AM PST
Because the books are so dang amazing.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 11:10:04 AM PST
Him says:
Jack Reacher was 6'5", 230lbs or so.

Tom Cruise is...not.

I don't buy it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 11:15:49 AM PST
Bionix01 says:
The movie was cool. i even saw it twice once with my GF then again when my brother and I couldn't get into Django because it was packed. I enjoyed it alot both times

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 11:25:04 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
me and my wife went christmas night and she picked to Jack. I wanted to watch Django but it was nut to butt in the theater with too many brothas. I was glad to watch Jack Reacher.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 3:52:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 4:36:55 PM PST
"nut to butt in the theater with too many brothas"

What?

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:19:08 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
lol Jo Momma

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 6:19:44 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Tom Cruise isn;t a good actor ? News to me.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  68
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions