Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

I love Amazon's customer service

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 3:03:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 3:03:55 AM PST
Cats Go Nyan says:
I bought the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle, and noticed that the casing of the Xbox has a crack in it. So I called Amazon, let them know what's going on, and without hesitation, they offered to send me a replacement with one business day shipping. The order is already submitted, but it says it may take an additional 1 to 2 business days to process, so I won't have the replacement for a little while.

Either way, they're the best.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:28:06 AM PST
Yeah, Amazon always comes through.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:57:16 AM PST
Customer Service is the only thing they have left going for them. With shipping delays, overselling product, and noncompetitive offers/deals, they are losing out to retail stores. I still give them money on occasion with book purchases and PC games, but it's nowhere near the frequency I was in the past. I miss the Ama of old.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 4:30:58 AM PST
Aku says:
Don't forget they did away with a decent price on release-day delivery unless you like shoving huge amounts of cash their way every year. I've greatly preferred Amazon on Black Friday shopping the last few years, but this time I might have to find some riot gear and brave Walmart for the better deals.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 4:44:17 AM PST
Voice of god says:
I'm not as crazy about them as I used to be, but I still like them. They're not as good with sales or pre-order bonuses, but they still have the best everyday prices that I find.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Fantasy Football Finals 74 1 minute ago
ATTN: All forum police 0 1 minute ago
Trio files class-action suit against Microsoft over Windows 10 3 6 minutes ago
PGS portable PC and Android console reaches goal on first day! 17 12 minutes ago
OT: Reporting junk politics threads does work 28 12 minutes ago
LOL: Xbox One S Requires Day One Update to Display 4K Media and Play 4K Blu Ray 34 15 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 7187 28 minutes ago
Your Top Ten Favorite Games? 16 29 minutes ago
So just got Pokemon Y and I have a few questions for the pokemon crowd. 33 37 minutes ago
4K HDR TV shopping 17 57 minutes ago
OT: Hillary Clinton has escaped prosecution more times than El Chapo 14 57 minutes ago
Five Video Game Franchises That Lost Their Way 8 59 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions