Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:11:17 AM PST
aidenraine says:
narutards
bleachtards
onepiecetards
dbztards

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:12:53 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Everyone that's a fan of something that I don't like.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:16:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 6:26:52 AM PST
I like passionate "fans"!!!...Maybe the Raider Nation* could be considered a bit intense!!! winks*

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2009/03/31/628174/BlackHoleFans.jpg

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:17:15 AM PST
I think religious nuts including atheists, Packers fans, soccer fans (because they will LITERALLY KILL YOU) and on this particular forum, the Sonymites.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:23:09 AM PST
J. says:
Blizzard/Diablo fanboys.

Some of the most entitled, arrogant, contemptuous, childish, lazy, uneducated, rude, hateful, and generally spoiled-rotten mother$%&*ing babies I have ever come across.

They make me embarrassed to be a "gamer".

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:24:02 AM PST
Westboro Baptists
Hitler Youth
Ku Klux Klan

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:30:08 AM PST
What's the problem with that?

I'm a 'giner fanboy. Always have been.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:31:40 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
They really are the worst. What makes the whole thing even more sad is for all their teeth gnashing and whining they still line up on release day to buy all of their games.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:55:36 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
Beliebers - These lunatics are so rabid in their devotion to that talentless little dbag that they send death threats on a whim. I fail to see how anyone can be so disgusting.

Little Monsters - For an artist that advocates acceptance, tolerance and is completely against bullying, these folks seem to display the complete opposite of those. Lady Gaga herself said many of them still have learning to do.

Xbots - The very worst Xbots still thrive on gross misinformation and criticisms that would've made sense 6 years ago. Yes, the Xbox 360 has some advantages over the competition, but they also have disadvantages. Deal with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 7:02:20 AM PST
Who are these Xbots? Do you mean like Holli or McClane? Don't you just laugh at them?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 7:33:13 AM PST
Ice King says:
No problem at all. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't judging, I just don't think a fetish is the same as being a fanboy.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:34:28 AM PST
Nicos says:
The No Mutants Allowed community.

I remember a spectacular thread there about how Bethesda not allowing you to kill children in FO3 was immoral, because it prevented you from making the moral choice of NOT killing children.

NMA is all about child murder :/

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 7:37:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 7:38:51 AM PST
Benpachi says:
They really are, they think Trey is the best guitar player ever...which is just ridiculous. I used to go to shows in the mid-nineties, and it was fun until they got big (and started writing crappy ballads and drawn out nonsense). After awhile the crowd was full of wealthy teens who came for the drugs and not the band, those people are even worse than the ones who think Trey is God.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:40:39 AM PST
N. Berryman says:
world... of... warcraft..... -_-

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 7:55:23 AM PST
Those guys are really crazy. I don't get how a group of people can get so worked up over a game. I mean, I hate Star Control 3, but I just don't play it. I don't start websites about how bad it is or have an entire community around it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 8:19:42 AM PST
Portal Players
Halo Players
Call of Duty Players
(Worst of all) Dota/League of Legends Players (*shudders*)
The Blizzard Forums
The SWTOR forums were pretty bad too...
Anyone who thinks Facebook is the greatest thing ever
Heavily Political and Religious people

The list goes on.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 8:20:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 8:20:41 AM PST
Hey I love Diablo...

But the people on the blizzard forums are the reason I no longer wish to be called a Gamer, cause if they are gamers, than the term is just insulting now.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 9:14:19 AM PST
Nicos says:
Well to be fair to the psychopaths at NMA, they just started out as a regular fansite for the Fallout series. It is when it was revealed that Bethesda would be making FO3 that everyone there seemed to lose their damn minds.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 9:15:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 9:18:42 AM PST
most of the fanbases that were mentioned don't really bother me, because I don't like those things and am usually not around the super fans. (ie. twilight, DMB, sports outside of my home teams, etc)
The religion one is the correct answer though. They sneak up on you amongst your family, friends, co workers, and even strangers, and start with their preaching.
Also, I live with some neo hippie-disco biscuts-EDM fans... I think a lot of what they are into is lame, but they are really nice, fun, laid back people... so my thoughts on that scene are mixed.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 9:33:38 AM PST
Yeah, it's like a mob mentality that's lasted for YEARS. I get being upset that a new game in your favorite series isn't being made by the same developer and it's completely different from the previous ones, but dear god, they need to just calm down! I just imagine being that filled with hate would just be exhausting after a while.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 9:47:53 AM PST
user22 says:
Ugh, I hate foot fanboys...always trying to have their picture taken with my feet and digging through my trash for nail clippings. I can't even walk around out in public without a personal foot soldier. One time I was in Walmart and some guy tried to suck on my big toe!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 9:52:05 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Speaking of Little Monsters, have you ever seen those "It Gets Betterish" Youtube videos by those two gay guys(not sure of their names)? They have one where they are given Lady Gaga tickets and they are trying their hardest to get out of it and all of her Little Monster fans keep attacking them. It's pretty funny.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 1:32:16 PM PST
A lot of "gamers" nowadays make want to not call myself one. I now say "I like video games, because I am a geek."
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  71
Total posts:  229
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions