OT: Anyone watch Sons last night?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 10:52:48 AM PST
FOGE says:
Shit got real son.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:55:55 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Spoil it for me, please. I never remember to watch this show.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:57:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 10:57:50 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Chip and Robbie got into some serious trouble collecting bottle caps.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:58:41 AM PST
FOGE says:
****Massive Spoiler****

Wendy got kidnapped by the IRA and found out that Abel was kidnapped. She threatened to go to the police to get custody. Jax told her to go ahead and he ll just say its the rantings of an insane woman with a drug history and would ask for a drug test. Then he injected her with heroin. Told you shit got real.

Also, Clay got voted out of the club, and his ink all blacked out. Bobby was the only Nay for killing him.

The cartel crashed a meet with the IRA and Sons and shot everyone that was a nobody. Made no sense, it was a complete plot device.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:00:16 AM PST
Mel says:
I can't believe people like this show, the acting and pacing are just horrendous

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:01:33 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Apparently that's the way that guy likes to do things where he just offs insignificant characters. For Clay, does that mean they took a branding iron to his tats? That's like the most disgraceful way to leave a club.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:02:03 AM PST
FOGE says:
The writing is some of the best on TV. You never know whats going to happen. I appreciate a show that isnt cookie cutter. Most of the acting is top notch. Katel Sagal, Ron Perlman and Charlie Hunnam are top notch. The pacing is all over the place. Last night was too long and slow. Other times its erratically fast.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:03:37 AM PST
Mel says:
breaking bad is the best, newish/current show I've seen. Sons was worse than terra nova.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:03:58 AM PST
FOGE says:
It was very disgraceful. He broke down and cried when he got home. They just inked it out with the needle thing or whatever. No branding.

If you watch this season, youll see a huge change in Jax. Hes becoming a much darker, evil character like Clay. The idea is that the gavel is corrupting him. They are doing it in a way thats very believable though. He lost someone very significant this season.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:04:39 AM PST
FOGE says:
Nothing is worse that Terra Nova. I havent watched Breaking Bad. Its in my Queue. I might start it once Sons ends next week.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:05:24 AM PST
FOGE says:
You probably stopped watching Sons didnt you? It got better with each season. Starting with season 3 the production and overall quality of the show went up significantly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:05:39 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I saw that episode where he lost his friend.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:06:51 AM PST
FOGE says:
Laying Pipe. That was intense. I was so mad. He was my favorite after Jax.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:07:24 AM PST
Mel says:
heck yes I stopped watching sons!

dexter is another awesome one

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:08:09 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Yeah, he was pretty awesome, one of my favorite episodes was when he took down the ATF agent. That revenge felt so sweet, even better than Jax dropping Henry Rollins in the crapper.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:08:47 AM PST
FOGE says:
Ive watched the first 2 seasons of Dexter. Thats a great show. Talk about bad acting though. The cop with the hat is terrible. And the boss cop is so cliche. But I really like that show. Only reason I stopped was bc Showtime pulled their shows from Netflix.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:09:26 AM PST
FOGE says:
I loved that one too. I loved that scene. And Chibs giving the Irish goodbye to the IRA guy.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:12:00 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I saw the first 5 or six seasons of Dexter. The last season I saw was the one with that chick who is usually in those cheesy, tweener dancing movies. They're only supposed to be doing 1 or 2 more seasons of Dexter before they pull the plug. I heard that the last season ended with a huge revelation.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions