Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 13: Oh NOES!!! Sanchez ran into a butt and fumbled the ball. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 99 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 4, 2012 6:08:21 AM PST
Lucanus says:
To the Giants have a 1 game lead over Washington and the Cowgirls. Next week they play the Saints followed by the Falcons and Ravens.... anybody else starting to think the Giants will not be seeing the playoffs? No offense to Giant fans. The Skins have the Ravens and not much else left on their schedule. :)

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 1:27:12 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
3rd & 3,4,5 is considered 3rd & Medium

3rd 1,2 is considered 3rd & Short

per John Harbaugh

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 7:03:45 PM PST
RoadKing says:
The ball clearly lands past the 17. Kap executed a bad play but the play call was awful. Kap ran for 50 yards and walker dropped a perfect pass for a td. Kap didn't lose the game. The oline played terribly and the rams defense did a good job defending the run after the first score. Oh and Smith is far from a statute. He can and has run with great success. I don't know how you would conclude that. I am torn because Smith walying very well but I also see the upside in Kap.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:56:16 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
He met with his crew to ask the side judge whether or not the ball got past the line of scrimmage, when he got the answer he threw the flag. I don't know why A. Why kaepernick is running 17 yds into the endzone B. why they don't go back to smith. Smith might be a statue back there, but they'd win with him in yesterday. He doesn't make two bonehead plays and lose.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:50:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 6:50:48 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Nope, not a new rams fan. The rivalry with the niners has kind of died off over the years since the move. There really haven't been any games with any implication between the rams and niners since '99. The Seahawks and rams have gone back and forth in the division and really don't care for each other for some reason.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:25:37 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Referee Carl Cheffers met with his crew for a moment, then flagged Kaepernick for intentional grounding and a safety, cutting San Francisco's lead to 7-2. Former vice-president of NFL officials Mike Pereira noted on the FOX TV broadcast, and later confirmed with The Sports Xchange, that the call appeared to be incorrect because the ball landed beyond the 17, even though it was out of bounds.
Pereira explained that the key on that call is to consider the line of scrimmage extending beyond the sideline and that is how to determine how far the pass goes, not where it crosses over the sideline, as is the case in determining the length of a punt that goes out of bounds.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:18:31 PM PST
RoadKing says:
Where did I cry that the refs gave them the game. The ball landed past the 17 out of bounds and was a legal throwaway. Seriously guys it is the correct non call. Regardless the niners gave them the game not the refs. As far as bashing another team I only responded in the first place because he used whiners which is moronic. Also you must be a new ram fan because the Seahawks are pretty new in the division while the Niner rams rivalry goes way back.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 2:32:57 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Unbiased third person opinion, the niners handed the rams the game as much as the rams won it. The kaepernick safety was a safety. The pitch gone wrong was a horrible playcall and the rams took advantage of it. And the niners blew their field goal chance in ot while the rams made theirs.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 2:23:43 PM PST
It's pretty clear that the throw was not back to the line. Easy call!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 2:08:59 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Here's the video. The line of scrimmage was the seventeen. You tell me if the ball made it or not.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/02/colin-kaepernick-49ers-rams-safety/1741553/

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 1:41:06 PM PST
Roadking is just very biased about the 49ers that is all. He is extremely passionate about his team but he should not be bashing another fans team or crying that the refs gave them the game. There is only one game this year that the refs blew and that was the Packer-Seahawks game. Refs blow calls but teams lose games.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 1:27:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 1:32:44 PM PST
Pick 34 says:
Where do you get that the line of scrimmage extends out of bounds? Please provide a link. From everything ive seen Its sideline to sideline, If it was out of bounds a runner could go out of bounds before the marker and still get a first down, its why they hold the ball inbounds for extra yardage. There didnt need to be a reciever since he was out of the pocket (my bad) Its common knowledge that our "SUperbowl" if you want to call a regular season game that (which you would since you have t been there in awhile) would be the Seahawks. We hate them, they hate us. The niners really haven't been a factor to us in I don't know how many years. What will your excuse be when you lose in the playoffs? The refs? You've been manhandled by a team that was 2-14 last season. You're lucky you tied in SF. We're the youngest team in the league and make a lot of mistake, some which have cost us games. We should have won in Det, Mia, sf. That would have put us at 8-4, but that's the NFL we're not as bad as you think.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 1:10:12 PM PST
RoadKing says:
You claimed it was a safety when it clearly shouldn't have been. The ball cleared the line of scrimmage out of bounds in which out of bounds extends so its where the ball lands out of bounds not where it goes out of bounds so your seat view did you know good in understanding the rules of intentional grounding and throwing the ball away and there was no receiver required to be in the area something you claimed in your first post. I do believe I said we handed you a td. Our defense shut you out and a stupid call and bad execution handed you the only points you could manage againest the best d in the league. How do you know what the Rams SB is? You aren't on the team but if you ask them I bet their answer is they get up to play the Niners over any other team in the league. You see it all the time. A lesser team playing a division rival tough and then they pretty much suck the rest of the season as evident by the Rams 5-6-1 record.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 11:11:24 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
What rule am I supposed to know? The refs made the call on kaepernick, the rams didn't ask for it. Who handed us the touchdown? I must have missed the refs giving the 6 points to the rams because I could have sworn it was a bad pitch from your second coming of a qb and head coach allowing such a play to proceed. The niners aren't the rams superbowl, sorry to break it to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 10:52:24 AM PST
RoadKing says:
Refs made that call on Quinn, Niners didn't ask for it. What was Kap suppose to do tell the ref he didn't rough him and to take it back? They didn't out play the Niners in that game yesterday. Our defense pitched a shutout aside from a two point conversion after you were handed a td and then a fg in OT after our dumb kicker missed a fg which would have shut you up from bragging about a win for a team that sees the Niners as their SB. Like I said enjoy. Pick a playoff team because your season is over soon. And learn the rules of the game, makes your lame attempts at mocking a much better franchise at least a little more credible.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:20:39 AM PST
Him says:
Minnesota got hosed on a roughing call yesterday, too...changed the game. They were up 14-10 and Jared Allen picked off Rodgers near GB's red zone. Of course, Ponder probably would've thrown his next pass back to GB, but maybe AP would've broke loose before he got the chance!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 10:14:14 AM PST
Pick 34 says:
Lol, what have the niners done since 1995? Need a hint? Nothing. I guess you're just going to gloss over the ruffing the passer penalty on Quinn when he didnt touch him. Typical winer, we might not make to the playoffs, we may have sucked for the past half decade, but we've still won more superbowls than you in that span and have out played you in 9 of the ten quarters they've played. If we're so bad why didn't the mighty 49ers destroy us? Why did the big bad refs have to steal the game from you?

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:43:15 AM PST
Him says:
Ponder needs to grab a spot on the bench. A park bench, preferably.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:38:08 AM PST
RoadKing says:
The Niners with 5 SBs, not the Whiners are the lambs SB, enjoy. I will give you that every year to go to the playoffs while your team sits at home relishing in a terribly played by both teams regular season win. The real season begins in the playoffs. Pick a team because yours won't be there.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:36:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 6:37:23 AM PST
WesCyde says:
Oh raiders losing to the browns. I love you and will always be loyal but no point to watch the rest of the year. The only good thing about this year is that those picks we gave up for carson palmer at least the second one will stay a second rd pick since we did not make it to the playoffs. So we actually have a first round pick. We need a lineback like Manti Te'o, someone with heart and leadership. They better pick that guy up if possible, the last time we got a chance to pick a defensive player that was part of the heisman and actually won was Charles Woodson and that turned out to be a pretty good pick!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:34:46 AM PST
RoadKing says:
Know the rules.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 6:34:14 AM PST
RoadKing says:
The line extends out of bounds and the ball did go passed the line of scrimmage out of bounds. Rams did not have an offensive score besides a two point conversion after handing them a td and a fg in OT. Ds aren't evenly matched. Our D would never let a QB run for 50 yards. Typical division game where you see each other twice a year and the lesser team plays better then they can week in and week out as proven by their record. Rams will be sitting at home as usual come playoff time.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:09:58 AM PST
PacinoBully says:
Bryce Brown is a beast!!!!! And he saved me this week in FF.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 6:08:28 AM PST
It could be Tebow time in New York next week. His ribs should be healed now and ready to play.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 5:02:56 AM PST
Voice of god says:
I'm guessing he thinks it should have been down by contact before reaching the end zone? In which case it's a one-yard TD or a chip shot field goal, which would have actually given the Rams even more points.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3839 17 minutes ago
OT: The Democratic National Party, like Hillary Clinton, is Crooked and Corrupt 1 20 minutes ago
Is Sony too broke to innovate? 33 22 minutes ago
Sony is the only one that lack any money making IP's 1 25 minutes ago
OT: Republican National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Cleveland this week. 1181 41 minutes ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 5 55 minutes ago
OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since 46 56 minutes ago
Weekend Gaming 7/22-7/24 69 1 hour ago
For Honor gameplay Knight Campaign Mission 6 1 hour ago
Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10 25 1 hour ago
sodomite Tim Cook has flipped his lid: Apple now sells a leather watchband for $690! 104 1 hour ago
Weekly Hardware Chart 16th July 2016 PS4 Continues To Dominate. Outsells Xbox One Over 2 To 1 11 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  99
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions