Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekly Gaming Recap

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012 5:37:39 AM PST
I had a pretty good week knocking out some backlog games.

Finished:

Mass Effect
Pokemon Black
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Started God of War Wednesday and beat in 2 days, Pokemon Black took me 50 hours and Mass Effect roughly 30. (Not all this week of course).

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:43:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012 5:44:16 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I finished NG+ on Bastion, now I'm working through Vice City (I'm about to get the mansion). I started Far Cry 3 last night, and now everything stops for that game.

Damn, dude, you must have put a lot of play time in God of War because that game was pretty long, 10-12 hours for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:47:53 AM PST
Really? I beat it in about 7-8 on normal difficulty.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:48:18 AM PST
Brykume says:
Just BO2... very close to gettin' diamond camo's for specials and launchers.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:49:19 AM PST
I cleared one game from my backlog and added three more, plus DLC for one I'd already beaten (RAGE). Pitiful. I'll never catch up.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:50:09 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Not much gaming this week. I played a few hours of Darksiders II and Kingdoms of Amalur. Cracked the top 10 on the Under Defeat HD leaderboards though, pretty happy about that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:52:01 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
played some playstation all stars on vita and ps3, loving big daddy and sir daniel so far, not so much ratchet (really not happy i didnt like him) and dante.
unlocked my first character in hot shots golf! i love this game
played a few matches of blops vita, and it really isnt that bad. i was thinking of trading it in, but i plan on keeping it now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:53:14 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Maybe I don't remember clearly, but I do remember it being long.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:57:03 AM PST
Yeah, GoW 1-3 were 10 to 12, but the PSP games were much shorter.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:58:40 AM PST
Didnt end up playing much at all. P4G and Zen Pinball2 mostly.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:18:31 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
nothing but Borderlands 2 challanges and leveling up my soldier. Started New game + and im at 38 right now.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:21:41 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Really got into Breath of Fire IV, Bully is on the complete backburner now.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:24:52 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Started Spec Ops and Asura's Wrath. I like Spec Ops, and it runs surprisingly well on my computer. First game I've played where I can really see an improvement over the console version. It looks much better than the demo.

Asura's Wrath is decent so far. It starts off really slow, but I just killed my first deity so it seems to be picking up. It very much feels like playing an anime... completely with drawn-out story sequences that take way too long to say anything.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:27:20 AM PST
Played a tiny bit of GW2 and a ton of LoL. I'm almost a lvl 26 now.

I spent some time yesterday and organized my masteries pages so that I can easily swap characters based on the needs of the team. It was getting annoying having to edit masteries after character selection.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:30:17 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
Have you played any All Stars online? I found out that Big Daddy is actually pretty turrible when it comes to FFA. Ratchet is actually quite good since he can land a confirmed level 1 on any stage with walls.

Hot Shots Golf is perfect on the Vita. I always got bored of golf games on console, but with the suspend feature of the Vita, it's so easy to pick up and put down at any time. Like during commercial breaks or half time.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:34:17 AM PST
OP says:
Went home for Christmas, so didn't do much gaming while I was there. Kind of sad to see the boxes I stored all my PS2 games in and realize how few of them I actually finished. Played some Borderlands 2 and FIFA 13 when I got back to my place.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:39:04 AM PST
FarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcryFarcry.

P.S. I've been playing Far Cry 3

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:46:08 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
i havent played online yet. i want to try out a few more characters and get used to the controls a little more beofre getting there.

hot shots golf is great on vita. i loved it on psp and is much better on vita. i can never play golf games on consoles, but love them on handhelds.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 6:48:00 AM PST
That Emu Kid says:
I tried so friggin' hard to be good with Big Daddy, but it's just way too difficult to get kills with his level 1 and 2 supers. I do much better with Jak and Heihachi. It's been a few weeks since I played, though.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:05:58 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I got through a lot of quests in Skyrim and played a little Halo 4. I might finish the main quest line in Skyrim this weekend.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions