Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 13: Oh NOES!!! Sanchez ran into a butt and fumbled the ball. WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 99 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 29, 2012 8:29:02 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
Is Matt Cassel still hurt ?> He's listed second on the Chiefs depth chart and I can't find notes on him. Don't tell me he's being benched healthy for sucky Brady Quinn.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 9:16:51 PM PST
A customer says:
Brady Quinn sells more tickets. The ladies love him. And it's not like the results will be different.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 10:16:59 PM PST
MoultonHawk says:
So you're are saying Quinn is the choice over a healthy Cassel.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 5:29:24 AM PST
Good God Brees. 5 INTs? Just a bad night

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 5:50:05 AM PST
Lucanus says:
Yeah, I am thinking Brees isn't in the MVP watch anymore, if he even was before last night. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 5:53:03 AM PST
SMH says:
On top of that you've got dropped passes and other poor execution. If I were a Saints fan I'd just chalk this one up to one of those days and move past it. Last night was not a real reflection of the team's abilities imo.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 5:55:03 AM PST
Yea, he just had a very bad night. I was actually more suprised that he did not get a touchdown than anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 5:57:13 AM PST
Yeah this is how it usually goes with him. He will have an out of this world good year followed by a not so good year (when his not so good years are still better than 80% of the other QB's) 07, 09, 11 good years. 08 ,10,12 bad years

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:04:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 6:04:46 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I think Manning is getting a lot of attention for MVP, but Brady is being overlooked. Brady is putting up some darn good numbers this season. Brees threw more INTs last night than Brady has all season. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:08:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 6:09:33 AM PST
Yah He Actually had about 3 of them but one got called for a penalty, the other ingram fell down, and the third moore dropped what i would consider a very easy and catchable ball. His teammates let that streak end. Now the door is open for yet another record that brady can pass and take since he will pass unitas by the end of the year.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:10:38 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I'm glad the Falcons put those cheating Saints in their place. This will be Atlanta's division for years to come.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 6:25:11 AM PST
Yeah it was just one of those nights. The sad thing is that the Saints were dominating every part of the game. Look at the yards. Look at time of possession. I mean they were moving the ball with ease against the falcons and really the falcons were having a rather hard time moving the ball against the saints. The saints had their best defensive game of the year last night. And seriously they had 5 turnovers and still only lost by 10 pts?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:08:13 AM PST
RoadKing says:
Don't forget Brees threw two picks for td returns againest the Niners so thats 7 picks in two games. Maybe he can stop worrying about his td streak now that that is over. Those picks were on him, he looks terrible right now. And that lack of clock management at half. What is up with him?

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:17:34 AM PST
Yeah he seriously had an awful night last night. Really the entire offense had an awful night. The defense was actually pretty good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:19:23 AM PST
thats like an oxymoron, who would ever think people would talk about how bad NO offense was and how good their D was.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:22:14 AM PST
Well to be fair...they weren't good...just good for them

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 7:27:37 AM PST
The only thing that made me happier than watching Brees throw his 1st pick was watching him throw his 2nd one. Then he just kept making me happier and happier, even throwing a 6th one that got nullified by an offsides penalty. Oh, glorious night....I can't stand that closet d-bag.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:30:44 AM PST
tell us how you really feel hmph

Dude is one of the most philanthropic athletes in the NFL. Just sayin

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:31:32 AM PST
Voice of god says:
One game =/= bad year. He's been a stud this year, even with his turrible defense losing games for them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 7:33:27 AM PST
Voice of god says:
Srsly. Whether you like his team or not, I don't see how you could say pretty much anything bad about him as a person.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 8:56:14 AM PST
I was more going off of his INT's...he's thrown quite a bit this year in comparison to what his good years are.

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 9:01:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 9:05:14 AM PST
RoadKing says:
I don't understand anyone hating Brees either. From all accounts he is a great person and him and his wife give back to the community quite a bit. I don't understand hatred for most sports figures because those projecting the hate really know little about them. Now i do hate the Cowboys as a team and a rivalry but not individuals aside from Jerry Jones who has the nerve to charge his fans $80-$100 just to park at Jerrah's world after already paying ridiculous ticket prices. I can't believe people actually agree to pay that much to park.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20120906-report-cost-for-four-to-attend-a-cowboys-game-ranks-highest-in-nfl.ece

This article has it at $75 but it is $80 to $100. How do they get the nerve to charge that much to park when noone else in the league is over $50 which is still outrageous. Yes I loath the Cowboys and everything Jerry stands for, pure greed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 9:05:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 9:05:27 AM PST
Lucanus says:
I also thought the same about Brady. Many love to hate him and as far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything to deserve it. I like Brees personally.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 9:06:10 AM PST
RoadKing says:
Only thing some people knocked Brady for, didn't he impregnate and run? Happens all the time though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2012 9:08:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 30, 2012 9:09:02 AM PST
Lucanus says:
He has a kid outside marriage, yeah. I have no idea on the 'run' part. I mean if that is the worst thing the man has done.. I have a good friend who loves the Steelers and Big Ben, but hates Brady. I think it is funny. :)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  99
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions