Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming Xmas edition: What'd ya play?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 95 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 9:58:49 AM PST
KrisCo says:
Do not confuse me for Russian scum, I am a proud Lithuanian, who has come to great mother America to start the good life. But many obstacles are in my way, and I must fight my way to great success!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:07:13 AM PST
Niko(when drunk and about to drive): I'm not in the position to be making good decisions right now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 10:44:13 AM PST
Prankster says:
I think it has a good story and it's a really enjoyable game. It has some clunky gameplay mechanics which combined with the checkpoint system will frustrate you at times but it still doesn't take away from the fun. And for $5, I really don't think you can go wrong.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 10:56:39 AM PST
I fed both my addictions.

Pokemon Black - the strongest addiction, i think i played it for 10 hours on Friday. Beat the Elite 4 on Saturday. Gotta say they were pretty easy compared to Diamond/Pearl and SS. Still looks like I've got a good amount of stuff to do in this one. So far this is my favorite since Red/Blue, only issue I have is the story being jammed down my throat.

Mass Effect - Pokemon addiction makes it look like I don't even like this game. Been pretty fun w/ the exception of some frustrations that were fixed in 2 and 3. I'm 27 hours into it. Done a ton of side stuff and just finished the mission were you

**Spoiler alert!!!**
gotta choose between Ashley and the guy (forget his name). Course I kept Ashley because Sheppard is trying to smash. Altho that bitch is a loose cannon. She killed Wrex!!! I'd court marshall her ass if she wasn't the only attractive human female on the ship.
**End**

Looking forward to seeing how it ends.

12/24 to 12/25

Going to hit the gym in a few, then playing Mass Effect until the Christmas Story Marathon. I'll feed my Pokemon addiction during that. Trying to catch all the Pokemon in Black. Christmas will be much of the same.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 11:13:20 AM PST
Peter Faden says:
She's next to useless in the other two ME's. You should've gone with the dude, lol.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 11:27:06 AM PST
that's right. I'm not going to go out of my way to save anyone on my next ME playthroughs unless she has milky jiggling breasts. That includes dudes.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:02:57 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Got the plat for R&C Going Commando, and started Up Your Arsenal.

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:06:12 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
I got to do BASICALLY no gaming this weekend. I had a GBA with Pokemon Fire Red hanging out in my bathroom and popped through that while I pooped. I also spent about five minutes on Super Turrican.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:11:58 PM PST
Benpachi says:
Grats, dood!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:22:13 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Thanks, man!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:31:14 PM PST
new Tron says:
I just started Going Commando this morning. Loving this series!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:32:32 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Awesome. It's def one of my favorite series.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:33:02 PM PST
Prankster says:
You just started?! Damn, commando's the way to go man!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:34:16 PM PST
new Tron says:
Yeah man, I had never played a R&C game before picking up the HD collection. I finished the first game a few weeks back, and am now looking forward to digging into Going Commando! I already like the weapons better, not to mention the ability to strafe.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:42:06 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
"I just started Going Commando this morning."

TMI.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 12:53:05 PM PST
Technosapien says:
Haha!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 1:38:59 PM PST
Prankster says:
Actually, I was trying to say the same thing Guest has below! I don't even know which game Going Commando is :P

That haha you got is mine Guest!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 1:43:10 PM PST
they're both useless lol but i can use her to repopulate in case the reapers wipe us out

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 1:45:10 PM PST
Wario Land II(3DS VC)
Mighty Switch Force!
Epic Mickey PoI

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 3:04:38 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
Uncharted: GA.

Pretty awesome little game even if it isn't as tight as the console games. Great writing IMHO, plus a fun little campaign. Working on the puzzles and trophy cleanup right now. THen it's on to Escape Plan and AssCreed: Lib.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 6:56:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 7:01:10 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
during the weekend i played nothing but borderlands 2 and i finished the main game, all side quest completed and started to level up my other 3 new characters. I probably put in about 30 hours during my 4 day weekend. This week, i will play the DLC in preperation for the new upcomming DLC.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 6:57:59 AM PST
new Tron says:
Came home early and had the house to myself yesterday, so I drank some Jameson (gift from gf's mother) and played Hotline Miami and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 7:08:21 AM PST
Marvelous says:
All weekend, including Christmas I played a mix of Black Ops 2, RE6, Forza Horizon, and Far Cry 3. My mom told me she bought me Hitman Absolution, but the package never arrived... =( She was able to get a refund though, and told me to swing by her house on the way home to pick it up.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 7:20:36 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
I didn't get much gaming in yesterday, but I managed to get a few missions in Vice City and I'm nearly at the end of Bastion again to see the other ending and finish NG+.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 7:22:49 AM PST
I stayed up too late playing Far Cry 3. I had a lot of fun and even had my first tripping experience.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  42
Total posts:  95
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions