Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Fact: PS3 fans are the worst

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 189 posts in this discussion
Posted on Sep 21, 2009 6:13:03 PM PDT
MegaX, you can find 120 gig HDDs for quite a bit cheaper than $150. You have to look around a bit, but I paid less than half of that for mine. I think the MSRP finally came down a bit too.

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 6:16:03 PM PDT
MegaXtreme says:
Really? Good news then. I'll have to hunt around, though last time I looked I found it on Newegg.com for about $139.99. If I can find it that cheap, I'll be sure to snag it. I hate having to delete installs just so I can install a new game. Thanks for the info.

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 7:04:58 PM PDT
So it's fact because a blogger posted it? Merely opinion. I think you're all just silly fighting over this though. People play on all three main consoles (PC excluded) so just let them play their games. Stop fighting like children. You may think your toy is better but the other boys at recess don't care.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 7:16:06 PM PDT
M. says:
Its not a blogger. Its a journalist from Destructiod.com. A very reputable website.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 7:17:01 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 24, 2009 2:19:16 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 7:19:22 PM PDT
the gamar says:
This article is spot on . I do not own any other consoles besides a ps3, but fanboys are annoying. While may people were "afraid" of mgs4 being ported to 360, I wanted it too happen, so everyone had a chance to play that amamzing game. Also I would happily play halo 3 or Gears of War any day, because they are great games.

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 7:50:51 PM PDT
"Really? Good news then. I'll have to hunt around, though last time I looked I found it on Newegg.com for about $139.99. If I can find it that cheap, I'll be sure to snag it. I hate having to delete installs just so I can install a new game. Thanks for the info."

Yeah, it can be difficult at times to get them on the cheap, but it happens once in a while. Check ebay and some of the third party vendors on Amazon, you can get some hits once in a while. I picked up a refurb though, instead of waiting to find a new one (and get outbidded by .01 or other sniping, lol) and it's held up no problem. I was the same way you are, I couldn't hold more than two installs at a time, and was tired of deleting games so I could install a new one. Good luck, hope you are able to get one.

Posted on Sep 21, 2009 11:38:54 PM PDT
MegaXtreme says:
I will certainly try to get one. I tried eBay, found some on the cheap that are up for bid, so I've got them on Watch. I should have done this a long time ago, but it's been recently that I picked up The Last Remnant and I had to shut the game off once I reached Disc 2, delete Disc 1 from the HDD, install Disc 2, then continue playing. This really bugged me and I wish I could have had both installed at once, but I don't have the space lol. That's what made me want to get a new HDD. It's so much better when it's installed, though. Faster load times and a cooler, quieter console.

Again, thanks for the info.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2009 11:46:23 PM PDT
Gavin Riegel says:
How long did you take out of sucking off bill gates to write this?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 22, 2009 12:00:53 AM PDT
Wow, did you totally miss the link at the start of this? How much longer do you have left until you finish the first grade so you can learn to read?

Posted on Sep 22, 2009 12:14:45 AM PDT
Stryder says:
Does it matter which fanboy is "the worst" all fanboys suck in the end. "oh, xbox has Halo, it's best" "PS3 has Uncharted, it's awesome" "Wii has Zelda, it's the best ever"....................who gives a flying ffffffffffffffffffffffflute. Not one system is better than the rest, not one game is better than the rest. So you think Spliter Cell is awesome, it dosen't make it better than Metal Gear. Some people like Halo, some like Killzone 2. People have different tastes, what one person likes, another might not. Every game is just as good as the rest, Silent hill is just as good as Resident Evil, MGS is just as good as Splinter Cell, Halo is just as good as Killzone, so can't we just stop this fanboy war and just be gamers

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2009 8:55:16 PM PDT
Braindrill's bass player can do 8 finger tapping and I am super jealous. Gotta love BTM, but there is no way that they could do Mechanics of Destruction live!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2009 10:14:52 PM PDT
Raziel says:
I'm not going to sugar coat it for ya. Your an idiot plain and simple. Those forum numbers does not prove there are more ps3 fanboys and if you can't see why then you are as blind as the fanboys you despise.

Posted on Sep 23, 2009 11:40:23 PM PDT
>_< wow its quite funny reading what people post about how the TC took so long posting this or other such stuff but don't realize he didn't but infact copied and pasted it from a website...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2009 12:50:25 AM PDT
maybe ps3 owners have more time to post since when they turn on their consoles and play and finish while others are running either back to store to get new 360 or RROD fixed? 54.7 % failure rate! Gotta love that. Probably takes up a lost of time they could be writing!

Posted on Dec 11, 2010 7:26:41 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 6, 2012 2:15:09 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 11, 2010 8:27:51 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 6, 2012 2:15:16 PM PDT]

Posted on May 31, 2012 9:39:06 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 31, 2012 9:39:10 PM PDT]

Posted on May 31, 2012 9:40:47 PM PDT
Ah, Sterling's post from a few years back. This still holds true today.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 10:42:46 PM PST
Dan Wang says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 10:47:23 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Two things: I'm glad to see that half the angry people think M wrote the article himself. I would think the link at the top of the post would clarify that for anyone. Also, did this thread devolve into which system is better with Fish's customary PS3 wall-o-text?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 10:59:58 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:49 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 11:01:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2012 11:48:35 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
XBL has the most death threat videos on youtube than PSN, so if anything, xbox fanboys are the worst.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 11:14:21 PM PST
AndrewA says:
Oh damn it all. I haven't seen a necrobump in so long I lost my vigilance

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 11:28:47 PM PST
Waldo says:
Really? If you seriously LOOK at all the fanboy-ism on these Video Game posts you can CLEARLY see all the XBOX fanboys talking so much smack compared to anything a PS3 fan would post! Fanboys period really need to get a life and stop posting smack already! We get it you like one console better over the other! Now grow the F up already and move on! You really have nothing better to do with your life than to TROLL HARDCORE?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Wii U, I love you: a premature eulogy 67 6 seconds ago
Why good Driveclub sales are good for Wii U and Xbox One 6 35 seconds ago
This Week in Ethics: Felicia Day Wrote One Blog Post On Gamergate, Was Doxxed Within An Hour 419 48 seconds ago
SONY reports 2Q FY 2015 results and it's a bloodbath. $1.22 Billion loss 24 51 seconds ago
BB Deal of the Day and Bonus Deal of the Day Includes Infinity and Forza Horizon 2 8 2 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan 3241 3 minutes ago
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Update: How Ranking Will Work In Multiplayer 6 3 minutes ago
Microsoft bans Xbox users for lying about Destiny DLC refunds 41 4 minutes ago
Project Spark is pulling in two directions at once 34 6 minutes ago
GCU for $30 @ BB looks extended! 28 6 minutes ago
Xur location and Inventory - 10/31/14 47 7 minutes ago
PlayStation Plus Reaches 7.9 Milllion Subscribers 33 9 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  70
Total posts:  189
Initial post:  Sep 20, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions