Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

A challenge for my VGF brothers and sisters(and sinister uncle)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 47 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 7, 2012 5:10:02 PM PST
Too long have we put up with the stupidity of some people on here. We reply to some of the most inane statements imaginable, which enables others to try their hand at posting some truly strange and LD words.

So, I throw the gauntlet down. Every time someone posts some fanboi stupid remark, throw something similarly incomprehensible right back at them. It doesn't have to be logical, or make any kind of sense whatsoever. Humor can be a good tool to show those how messed up some things can be. Lets take back our forum and show the wannabe's that we can make just as many stupid comments as they can.

Someone says something about, lets say for example, the lack of a good web browser for Sony(a sad truth), throw reply back with something like, "I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals." See, it doesn't even have anything to do with what they said, but maybe it will make them stop and think about how truly weird of a thing to say about a $200+ dollar machine just so they can surf the interwebz.

We can do this, people. If you can't think of something to write back, use the universal handicap tool known as google. If nothing else, it will be a way to make us kind of look forward to the dumb statements just to see what replies they get. Humor is against the rules for trolling, so when they see that we are all enjoying the efforts that they are putting forth maybe they can evolve into a better breed of poster.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:23:15 PM PST
1#Elf says:
tldr;

make shortur

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:24:22 PM PST
Carlito says:
I like dinosaurs!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:27:14 PM PST
Harmicky says:
If Brooklyn was made it's own city again, it would be the fourth largest city in the United States.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:31:33 PM PST
And the entire state population would have the Hopper.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:33:58 PM PST
Lair.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:35:18 PM PST
So what did you guys have for lunch today... I had tacos.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:36:58 PM PST
Carlito says:
I ate rainbows

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 5:38:25 PM PST
GUEST!! says:
I don't like buying my movie tickets from Fandango because I harbor an explicite mistrust of puppets. I'm pretty sure they want to steal my wallet, and I will cross the street to avoid walking by one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:41:52 PM PST
Krypto Koopa says:
Ok, let's try it OP.

The PS3 lacks a good web browser.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:43:07 PM PST
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

I knew this was coming, so I had it ready.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 5:48:06 PM PST
JWK says:
Someone asked me how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. And I said, "Seven." We checked wikipedia. I was right.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 6:20:12 PM PST
I just think my friends and family are confused about the definition of "problem drinking."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 6:21:00 PM PST
Harmicky says:
It's truly all about perspective.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 6:48:15 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:28:24 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:02:22 PM PST
Iri says:
We need more lemon pledge...also democracy sucks.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:36:48 PM PST
Zero says:
I, Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you...fix me a sandwich.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:43:44 PM PST
Exactly. We've been doing this for a long time. It's called lunch.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 10:20:21 PM PST
Johnny Plok says:
I'll eat any taco with cheese on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:42:08 PM PST
Nicos says:
Or you know, you'll just get shot by a sniper because you're lugging a damn pumpkin around a battlefield.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:47:58 PM PST
KrisCo says:
Swiss or sharp cheddar?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:57:20 PM PST
Anthony says:
did your uncle jason touch you in a bad place?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 11:00:27 PM PST
Jon says:
I've always wondered why cartoon's eyebrows are in front of their normal hair and not hidden by them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 5:19:31 AM PST
"So, I throw the gauntlet down. Every time someone posts some fanboi stupid remark, throw something similarly incomprehensible right back at them. It doesn't have to be logical, or make any kind of sense whatsoever."

I do this periodically. I can step up the post count though ;)

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 5:26:37 AM PST
I gotta have more cowbell, baby!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x974cdb40)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  47
Initial post:  Nov 7, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions