Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Lootcrate!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 7:02:26 AM PST
Does anyone else here get it? I signed up for it because my wife loves getting the little game related knickknacks, how long has it been going on? Looks recent, also, if you get people to sign up under you, I think it's 4, you get one free. So here is her shameless self promotion code http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/47822 and if you enter 'Infinity' you save 10% off your crate.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 9:02:43 AM PST
Anthony says:
well, it'd probably help if we knew wtf it was for, whizzer.

lol.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 9:04:37 AM PST
Anthony says:
"WHAT IS LOOT CRATE AND WHY JOIN?
Loot Crate delivers epic geek and gamer swag monthly. The Loot Crate team hand picks 6-8 new items every month. It's like GETTING A COMIC CON SWAG BAG IN THE MAIL!

When you subscribe you receive a membership card and join a phenomenal tight knit community. Items in the box range from apparel to mini figs to geeky snacks and candy."

from the website. not really my thing, but looks kind of cool for what it is.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:50:06 AM PST
This is why I need to stop leaving myself logged in, otherwise my wife posts under my name with her half baked posts. And apparently she was aware of it and posted as me. *sigh*

Lootcrate is Gamer Loot I guess. Every month there is a theme and they send you a bunch of promotional Video Game items. So for something like $10 a month, you get a box of video game junk along the lines of what you might get as a preorder bonus. My wife decided she had to try it out. This month we got a Spartan T-shirt, a rubix cube keychain, some stickers involving minecraft, a wrist slap bracelet (cause apparently it's the early 90s). Meh, it's cool if you are into that kind of thing, you could probably turn around and sell the stuff on ebay for greater than the cost of the package.

http://www.lootcrate.com/

It's gamer related so you might as well hear about it's existence...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 12:17:13 PM PST
Anthony says:
lol.

Posted on Jun 23, 2014 2:46:33 PM PDT
avid reader says:
Joking right, join for dollar store surprises?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for 2017 19 1 minute ago
Xbox One Backward Compatibility New Titles Feb 44 2 minutes ago
Homefront: The Revolution Closed Beta Thread 7 4 minutes ago
OT: Leading Economist Thoroughly Studied All Candidates Economic Plans And Is Endorsing Bernie Sanders 429 5 minutes ago
Quantum Break No Longer Exclusive - Poor Xbone 78 5 minutes ago
Microsoft plans to make Windows 10, Xbox One game "crossbuys" a habit 58 5 minutes ago
Long weekend gaming 02/12 - 02/15: Phil Spencer, "Show your loved one how much you care by buying her Halo 5 and slathering your body in Doritos and Dew." 21 6 minutes ago
Final fantasy 9 out now 60 7 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v4.0 8928 9 minutes ago
The Hitman beta goes live today 3 10 minutes ago
For those who wonder if Prime is worth it ... 72 13 minutes ago
Out of Print Current Generation Games 152 13 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 23, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions