Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: NFL Week 11: Last week was a bloody week for QB's. This week? WHO YA GOT!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 62 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2012 8:11:47 AM PST
Last Week: 11-3
Season: 90-56

Fins vs Bills: Tossup really. I think Fins rebound from last week but bills have home field advantage. Leaning towards the fins

Packers @ Lions: Packers are coming off a bye and the Lions couldn't beat the Vikings. Packers

Cards @ Falcons: Falcons rebound in a big way. Cards may give them a little trouble but Falcons should get the easy W. Falcons

Bucs @ Panthers: Bucs struggled more last week than I expected them to against the chargers. Panthers looked downright terrible last week against a very good Bronco team. This one should be an easy win for the Bucs. Bucs

Browns @ Cowboys: Cowboys showed that they can beat terrible teams last week. So they should be able to handle the lowly browns. Cowboys

Eagles @ Redskins: Tossup. We really don't know what kind of QB Foles can be. Redskins have a good O and a terrible D. Eagles have a potentially great D but are performing at a pee wee league level. Right now I'm leaning towards the home team. Redskins

Jets @ Rams: So an article came out today saying anonymous Jets players say Tebow is awful. Man these anonymous jets players were saying Sanchez was awful last year. Enough with the anonymous. Just man up and speak your mind or stay home. Anyways...Rams nearly beat the 9ers (which they really should have beat the 9ers in OT a couple of times). Jets haven't looked competitive in a few weeks. Rams

Bengals @ Chiefs: An up and down team versus a straight up terrible team. Depends on what kind of game Dalton has this week but I'm going with the safe pick. Bengals

Jags @ Texans: Rrrright. Texans

Colts @ Pats: These colts are a much better team than many expect. And the Pats have dropped a couple of games to teams that were surprising this year (see Arizona and Seattle). So I'm expecting this to be a lot more competitive than many people think. Going with the safe pick though. Pats

Saints @ Raiders: I expect this one to be much more competitive than a lot of people think. People think the saints are making their comeback and the raiders just got destroyed by the Ravens. Unfortunately, the saints do not travel well and I can easily see them slacking up after the big win last week and losing this trap game. Still can't pick against my saints. Saints

Chargers @ Broncos: Peyton took Rivers to school on his own turf earlier this year and the Broncos are a better team now then they were then. Daddy Peyton is going to teach that rascally Rivers a thing or two. Broncos

Ravens @ Steelers: Steelers are a better team than the Ravens right now. But the Ravens have an impeccable record against the steelers while Big Ben is out. (imagine that). I think the ravens pull this one out. Ravens

Bears @ 9ers: Tossup really. Another repeat of last week but this time the bears are traveling. taking the home team. 9ers

WHO YA GOT!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:16:17 AM PST
All I can say is thank gawd the Giants are off this week...after that embarrassing loss to the Bengals last week I don't think I could take another week like that...not yet anyway. Stupid Giants and their November slump. Now watch, the Eagles and the Cowboys will both win this week, shortening our lead in the NFC East...just my luck.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 8:17:14 AM PST
IMHO, the Steelers without Ben are screwed. If Ben is out for a while, I see the Benglas making the wild card, not the Steelers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:17:50 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
Bills: gotta root for my favorite AFC team
Packers: the lions have been disapointing this season, i dont think theyll score enough to win
Falcons: coming off a tough loss, i think theyll rebound
Bucs: they are looking like a decent team lately
Browns: lol cowboys
Skins: if Vick cant run that offense, i dont think their backup can
Rams: i hate the jets
Bengals: big win last week will help them
Texans: agree with you on that flea
Colts: cmon upset!
Saints: they are looking better as of late
Broncos: go peyton!
Ravens: hard to have a QB take over a team built for Big Ben
Niners: i dont see this team losing two in a row (tie=loss in my eyes)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:20:32 AM PST
I hate the Cowgirls, but man they have an easy schedule for the rest of the year..... meanwhile the Giants have a tough schedule. Good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:37:33 AM PST
The Drizzle says:
no matter how easy their schedule is, they gotta make it through December. cowboy's december is much worse than the giants november

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 8:46:05 AM PST
You are not kidding. Hopefully the G-men can get their crap together and pull it off.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:39:38 AM PST
Looks like Big Ben will be out a while.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:49:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2012 10:50:04 AM PST
That is a HUGE deal, IMHO. 2 out of the next 3 games for the Steelers are against the Ravens. I don't see them winning without Ben. Ravens have the division. If the Steelers drop 2 out of their next 3, the Bengals could threaten to take their wild card.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:52:59 AM PST
Stud Lee© says:
"Packers @ Lions: Packers are coming off a bye and the Lions couldn't beat the Vikings. Packers"

They couldn't beat the Vikings earlier in the season either.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:53:21 AM PST
Bucs for the win! we are in the playoff hunt!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:55:49 AM PST
Punk! says:
Hey Him, question for you. If Ponder can play like he did on Sunday, what would you say the Vikes record will be? I'm thinking they win 2 more, so 8 - 8, what say you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:01:02 AM PST
Are you saying the Pack couldn't beat the vikings?

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:02:47 AM PST
Kendahl says:
I came to this thread hoping to read Oskar's comment about the DOlphins but I think even he realized that if a team manages just three points against arguably the worst defense in the league, you aren't going to win the Super Bowl.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:03:49 AM PST
I know..i was planning on saying "not if they play like they did this week" but no oskar

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:16:37 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Bills: Dolphins are toast after this one.
Packers
Falcons
Bucs
Browns
Skins
Rams
Bengals
Texans
Colts
Aints
Broncos
Stillers
Daaaaaaaaaaa 9ers

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:18:46 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Dolphins win the superbowl!

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:19:38 AM PST
There it is!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:29:49 AM PST
"not if they play like they did this week"

HAHA

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:36:41 AM PST
M. McFly says:
I dont see detroit winning but this is a must win game for them. A win against Packers keeps them in the hunt, a loss pretty much means they would need a miracle to make the playoffs. Until the Bears offense does anything cant pick them on the road against 49ers.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:54:07 PM PST
Stud Lee© says:
Flea, I'm saying the Lions couldn't beat the Vikings either time they played this year. I don't care enough about the Packers to even talk about them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:55:26 PM PST
ahh gotcha

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:56:36 PM PST
Stud Lee© says:
@Punk...'IF' Ponder can play like he did Sunday, the Vikings could steal a couple home games down the stretch and probably beat the Rams. That would put them at 9-7 which is a far cry from where they were predicted to be. My prediction? They beat the Rams and end up 7-9 for the year. I do hope they continue to give Jarius Wright playing time...he spelled Harvin perfectly last week.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 5:30:10 AM PST
Anyone watch the game last night? I didn't but looks like the fins stunk up the joint

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 5:35:29 AM PST
yea i watched it, The fins had a chance to make a comeback and win but failed
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa50b8ccc)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  62
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions