Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Heavy Rain and God of War 3 = PS3 Taking the Lead in the Console War?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 195 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 8:19:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2012 8:35:48 AM PST
I.Flores says:
Not highly likely, but definitely a possibility.

Edit: ahead of the 360, obviously.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 8:16:52 AM PST
captain ku says:
will history repeat we will find out next year.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 11:57:22 PM PST
DVvM says:
God of War: Ascension and Beyond: Two Souls = PS3 taking the Lead in the Console War?

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 11:42:29 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 21, 2012 11:43:11 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:23:43 AM PST
Where was that ignore a customer link again? Hah.

Ya, UNC's having an off year, not that you need me to tell you that. Roy will get them going again though, they'll be back. Let's hope they can at least make the big dance, after that who really knows..

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 11:22:14 AM PST
Campy says:
seriously dude, a lot of cocaine...

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 11:18:48 AM PST
T-Hype says:
We're all cheering for KU in our family. Nothing to get excited about in our neck of the woods. Terrible year for the Pac 10 and UNC is just as bad (yes, I know I said the UNC word, haha)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:15:27 AM PST
Ya, that's what they kept saying during the game. The last time KU lost to O-State was 2008, and they didn't lose a game the rest of that season, including the championship. So.. Heh repeat much, please?

I've got a feeling we'll get beat in the conference tourney though, we'll have to wait and see.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:12:12 AM PST
T-Hype says:
It happens in basketball, not much else can be said. Everyone has an off night.

You never know, sometimes losses like the one you suffered is perfect to get the team re-focused and ready for March Madness.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:11:48 AM PST
Haha, I should be headed home at the end of the month, so I may try to snatch some up. Conch does remind me a bit of clam, though, so you could always get your fix off of that, in the mean time.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:10:10 AM PST
CROWNED ONE says:
I cant wait to get back to South Flordia(visit my peoples) and get some good ol conch fritters. Man...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:07:47 AM PST
Yep, it's tomorrow. I don't think we will have a problem. It is in Allen Fieldhouse, and for an opposing team to win there, they've got to sell their souls to the devil.. Well, I guess that's not too far out of the realm of possibility, it is K-State..

I think the reason we lost the other night is just a loss of focus though, it was an obscure team (Oklahoma State), on the road, when their tournament life was on the line, with our conference regular season championship, and our guys not really playing to their potential. We did get beat though, so you've got to give them that..

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 11:04:14 AM PST
Yup. It's delicious.

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 11:01:18 AM PST
T-Hype says:
Yeah, K-State is this Wednesday, no?

You guys better win that game, could be a serious blow to the confidence level going in to tournament time.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:58:07 AM PST
Hah, right. This is my senior year ish I'll be graduating in December (boot camp jacked my school cycle up). It really just depends on how our lease coming up is structured on when we leave town, but it will be very short thereafter. I'll try to transfer up with the government into a job up there, but if not, accounting jobs are aplenty everywhere..

And the Hawks better step up their game, that pounding the other night was disgusting. We got K-State soon though, should be a redeemer.

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 10:55:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2010 10:56:25 AM PST
T-Hype says:
Oh yeah, you go to KU, that's right. Go Hawks! Big game tomorrow night!

When do you graduate out of curiosity? You said you'll be moving in two years, I take it you're bailing immediately after graduation?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:53:01 AM PST
That's awesome. I'd never climbed a mountain before, and it seemed like fun, so we went for it. One of those things to mark off the to do list. Believe me, I've done my research, and am just counting down the time until we get to move. Just got to get this degree finished up.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:51:34 AM PST
Right, gotta love them. Kansas is right up there being one of the redder of reds, nobody can think on their own. Heh, I live in the only county in the state that has gone blue consistently in the past 10 elections, and that's only because it's home to an extremely liberal college. Students being the only reason it goes blue, older people here are still conservative to the T.

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 10:51:01 AM PST
T-Hype says:
Sounds like this area is right up your alley, Goodman. :)

Forgot about the mountain climbing. Tons of it around here. Rock gyms all over the place when you can't get outside too (not that rock gyms are appealing to everyone, but there are a ton of climbers here is the point).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:45:12 AM PST
Heh, from what I've seen and done up there, I was in love. I already climbed Mt Rainier when we were there, so that was pretty sweet. My uncle and aunt that live up there are pretty damn wealthy so we got to see the extreme good life (the own their own airport), which is completely ridiculous, but I'm looking forward to actually being somewhere different than here.

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 10:41:58 AM PST
T-Hype says:
Yeah, it's a beautiful area, man. Although there are certain parts of Kansas that I appreciate as well.

But yeah, I really can't say enough about the location in relation to the beach, the mountains, and the rivers. You're never short on activities as long as you enjoy being outside and being active.

I look forward to hearing what you think of the area. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:40:02 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 25, 2011 8:04:06 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:37:45 AM PST
Hah, same way with me. I can play nice with conservatives well enough, one thing I learned from living here, maybe it'll be a little bit like home, heh. Definitely looking forward to a change of scenary (or lack there of in our case).

Posted on Mar 2, 2010 10:33:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2010 10:33:38 AM PST
T-Hype says:
It's conservative-ville in Sherwood, compared to Portland at least. As I say, most of the citizens are well off, which is to say they don't appreciate the liberal ideology.

My wife and I are bleeding heart liberals (and we don't apologize for it!) but we get along okay with everyone. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 10:32:13 AM PST
CROWNED ONE says:
You ever had Conch Fritters.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  43
Total posts:  195
Initial post:  Feb 26, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions