Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Amazon is already shipping Black Ops 2 For The Wii U?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 12:37:48 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 12:50:09 AM PST
Brent says:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nintendo Wii U

Mistake?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:46:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 12:57:30 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
Since the Wii U doesn't come out until the 18th and BLOP II comes out the 13th, Activision is probably allowing them to do this so Wii U owners can play the game the same day they get it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 3:13:12 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Assassin's Creed III for the U is shipping on 11/13 with RDD (well for me at least). And Amazon was supposed to be shipping ZombiU on the 13th as well, but they pushed that to the 18th, so now I'm getting it at Walmart with my system.... If I decide to even buy the system.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Bungie Killing Off Destiny on PS3 and Xbox 360 16 8 minutes ago
Games With Gold For July Possibly Leaked 4 26 minutes ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 708 53 minutes ago
Scorpio is 18 months away. Until then, XBox One is still a slow disappointing piece of chit 44 55 minutes ago
"Oculus Rift is an overwhelming disappointment" says Digital Trends review 13 55 minutes ago
"Oculus is a Nauseating Disappointment" says MIT Technology Review 1 56 minutes ago
OT: Cable Cutters- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV... other? 46 57 minutes ago
The Death Penalty - Yay or Nay? 28 1 hour ago
PS4 NEO and Xbox One Scorpio May Cause Compromises For Base Versions Of Games, Says Developer 3 1 hour ago
I just realized Microsoft's goal all along 17 1 hour ago
Microsoft and their console 35 1 hour ago
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps might be the worst game this gen 12 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions