Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: America Needs a Divorce - written by a young college student.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 516 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:55:34 AM PST
I'm having a hard time keeping my opinion on this pathetic drivel to myself. I'll let self control win out and take comfort in the fact that the child that wrote this is a child.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:56:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 11:57:56 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
That's because the right doesn't make any sense. They cry about overpopulation and government leeching, then turn around and say mandatory birth control goes against their religious values.

Republicans say that they will not work with Obama, then when he passes the ACA without a Republican vote they have the gall to say that Obama is anti-bipartisan.

Republicans have also really shown off their complete lack of respect for women with the rape comments too. And these comments weren't mistakes or taken out of context, these comments are how Republicans think all the time. Now the crazy is leaking out for all to see.

I'm not even registered Democrat, I'm a registered Independent, and I would never want to associate myself with anything Republican. No respect for women. Wanting to revert to 1950's views. They want to practice religion, great, have fun, but your religion should NEVER influence policy. To have Paul Ryan come out and say that Obama's actions threaten Judeo-Christian values is a joke.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but the Republicans have really irked me this election. Their blatant lying, cheating and stealing to get into office. The restrictions designed to stop the blue-collar, mostly Democratic, vote from casting their ballots. Stuff that should be illegal; stuff that would be common in the Middle East, but it's really sad to hear about it here. They're treating Obama with such hatred and spewing such vitriol that Clinton was correct: there has never been such adamant hatred in politics as there is now. It's crazy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:56:31 AM PST
FOGE says:
Every election reminds me of that South Park 4 years ago. "WHOOO!! Obama! CHANGE! Hey Boss! I quit **** YOU!!!"

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:57:00 AM PST
A divorce? What ever happened to love it or leave it. you want a divorce then go to china or something ya dumb college boy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:57:24 AM PST
T-Hype says:
I think moderates are in the majority; they're just speechless watching this nonsense play out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:59:12 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
"They're treating Obama with such hatred and spewing such vitriol that Clinton was correct: there has never been such adamant hatred in politics as there is now. It's crazy."

Each election is getting more mean and personal. Quite frankly, it scares me. How both sides can get away with these ads and not be sued for slander is beyond me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:59:33 AM PST
Charlie Sheen has already moved off to his independent country of Hookersblowandtigerblood.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 11:59:37 AM PST
Gameresq says:
That episode was fantastic! The screaming, the rioting, the burning cars - just fantastic episode

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:27 PM PST
It's show business. I instantly mute any political ad that I see.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:28 PM PST
IPhantom says:
Celeeeebrate good Obama, c'mon! Great episode.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:00:54 PM PST
Pretty much. I don't agree with either of their "values" and think they're both lunatics, which is why I didn't vote for either side.

It's sad, but I think both sides lost sight of what made this country a great place to live.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:02:29 PM PST
OMG that's a real place.

#quitsjobandtriestobuyplanetickettoHookersblowandtigerblood

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:02:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 12:03:32 PM PST
Well, yeah. Can't really disagree with you there. I don't really have any of the extremist values from either side. Personally I think both sides of the political spectrum are largely full of carp.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:02:49 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
As a disinterested third party I will act as a arbitrator. Senile Clint Eastwood for Sean Penn? To sweeten the deal both sides will get to watch Michael Moore be fed to sharks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:03:34 PM PST
I say we just get rid of all 24 hour news channels. CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS, all of them. They've just become fuel for a fire of people looking for a who/what/why to be mad at when something isn't going well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:03:37 PM PST
FOGE says:
Oh, well screw the two Americas. Im going to Hookersblowandtigerblood. Just curious though. Is blow a verb or a noun there? Kinda makes a difference.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:03:39 PM PST
T-Hype says:
Where we went wrong is putting party before country.

Failing as a country is better than succeeding if it means my party gets control.

Painful.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:03:52 PM PST
Do they get laser beams on their heads?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:04:16 PM PST
That might take awhile. He is not a small man.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:04:46 PM PST
FOGE says:
Well said. I agree 100%

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:04:59 PM PST
No offense fox but any right winger could write up a post pretty much bashing things about lefties and we still have gone absolutely nowhere as a country. That's why this political systems sucks!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:05:00 PM PST
FOGE says:
Every animal deserves a hot meal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:05:27 PM PST
Deal, Clint Eastwood might be becoming senile but damn I love his movies. Also I do think everyone would be happy to have Michael Moore fed to the sharks.

Actually animal rights activists might oppose on the grounds that we are poisoning sharks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:05:49 PM PST
First one and then the other.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:06:44 PM PST
I read this as "Michael Bay fed to the sharks" and was instantly amused.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  83
Total posts:  516
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions