Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Anyone actually watch the talking dead?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 41 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 17, 2013 7:59:54 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:01:28 PM PST
Scratchy says:
I usually stop watching it after the first commercial break.

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:03:56 PM PST
I did watch it when I had cable. I enjoyed that Comic Book Men show too.

These days I just download Walking Dead off PSN and that's it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013 8:05:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 17, 2013 8:05:58 PM PST
I.Flores says:
The Talking Dead?
Is that Letterman's show in 50 years?

Posted on Feb 17, 2013 8:21:43 PM PST
user22 says:
Yes, I watch it and I enjoy it. The "celebrity" guests they have on there aren't just random celebrities, they are either people involved with the show or people who really are fans of the show and/or the comics.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013 8:23:32 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
It depends on who the guest are. Last week it had Kevin Smith and Glenn from the Walking Dead. I'll watch almost anything with Kevin Smith in it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013 8:25:14 PM PST
I kinda stopped caring about Kevin Smith when I realized I essentially only love his very first movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 5:01:33 PM PST
Donkey Punch says:
You're not a fan of Dogma or Zack and Miri? I thought Red State was pretty crazy but I think he made it around the same he was protesting the WBC.

NSFW http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44qzpgSRH1rqdpmbo1_500.jpg

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 5:06:31 PM PST
I like Chris Hardwick, he's a funny dude, but I don't think The Talking Dead is his best stuff though.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 5:42:45 PM PST
Ice King says:
It looks horrible. I couldn't care less what some celebrities thought about the episode.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 5:54:32 PM PST
I watch it when one of the show's actors I'm fond of is on. Or Robert Kirkman, even though he's a huge tease when it comes to show info. And Kevin Smith, I guess, since he's good for a chuckle. I don't pay attention to the host at all though.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 5:57:02 PM PST
Aku says:
Wow, that was a really touching moment between Rick and his so-

"HELLO I'M CHRIS HARDWICK AND I'M HERE TO PISS YOU OFF WITH A BAD JOKE AND RUIN THAT LAST SCENE."

No. That guy sucks.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:04:30 PM PST
Listen to his stand-up, it's pretty good.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:10:16 PM PST
Mallrat says:
You didn't like Mallrats? Nice going, commie.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:10:40 PM PST
Mallrat says:
His podcast is awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:13:40 PM PST
Oh that's right, he does The Nerdist. I like what I've heard of it. I really liked it when he was on the Pod F Tompkast and he got stuck in the internet. I think the live television with profanity restrictions stifles him a bit on The Talking Dead.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 6:43:42 PM PST
Oh Broncos Fan. Everybody thought you were banhammered. I guess it weren't so.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 9:44:00 AM PST
I watched it once with Glenn on it. Pointless show. Season 3 of TWD so far is shaping up to be epically bad. They had a lot of good momentum before the horrible "protect the baby!" and "Gov luvs Andrea!" storylines.

And no, not just compared to the comics. Compared to any other genre show on TV. TWD has some of the worst actors/characters. Andrea is bad on the level of the Kid in Continuum or Jar Jar Binks.

They got a great actor to play Tyrese, and they've yet to give him anything to do or say.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:00:12 AM PST
The mere existence of a show to discuss what just happened on another show deeply offends me. Chris Hardwick may be a funny guy but I don't know why he has to jump in and try to ruin the end of every episode for me. Good thing I always watch after having recorded it and can skip commercials.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:11:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 11:36:55 AM PST
uncledonnie3 says:
I've never actually watched it because I find Chris Hardwick to be extremely annoying but I view it as basically being The Chris Farley Show skit from Saturday Night Live.

"Chris Hardwick: Member...member that one part where that zombie crawled up out of nowhere and bit Hershel's leg...and...and...then Rick had to chop it off later so he wouldn't become a zombie too?

Guest: Yeah...we just watched the episode.

Chris Hardwick: That was awesome."

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:17:08 AM PST
Soulshine says:
I like when they run down the deaths of the night in a touching slo-mo montage. Other than that highlight, I don't really pay attention.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:17:56 AM PST
"I'll watch almost anything with Kevin Smith in it."

Yeah, even if you don't enjoy his movies, the dude is a hell of a talker. He's one of the few celebrities I'd like to sit down and talk to.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:19:21 AM PST
Bobbum Man says:
Kevin Smith shouldn't sit cross-legged in shorts...his legs looked enormous.

Just a man commenting on another man's legs.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 10:19:31 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
i do. I think its funny and some of the questions are really good. I only watch it for next weeks preview.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:30:33 AM PST
John McClane says:
No, I like TWD but ffs it is so overrated.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Feb 17, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions