Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Is Ensalved dlc worth it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2013 6:33:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 10:18:55 PM PST
I bought the game thinking the patch for the game would give me the option to play in 3D for free and I got the game today along with crysis 2 and Dredd 3D[Im a 3D wh0re]only to find out I have to pay $9.99 for the dlc to enjoy the 3D.I want to know is the dlc worth $10 and is the 3D really good? I have it for Ps3[TTime81WuzHere] and have a 3Dtv. If the dlc sucks then I'll overlook it and the 3D and stick to just beating the game.Please give me a real response and nothing silly, thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 7:01:54 PM PST
nah

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 7:07:11 PM PST
why? care to explain.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:43:43 PM PST
Horowitz says:
Why? Because it's Naughty Doug.

Yes, it's worth it. The DLC is different from the main game since Pigsy plays differently and the cutscenes are different. It's a really nice bit of content for the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 8:54:14 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I can't tell if he's actually asking about the DLC or just the 3D support.

I also very much enjoyed the Pigsy DLC.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 9:34:54 PM PST
Yung says:
Huh

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 10:14:42 PM PST
I wanted to know if the dlc was any good and worth $9.99, I have a ton of 3D movies [thepiratebay/amazon] and 3D games[10 ps3 and 2 360 games].I was disappointed the 3D patch wasnt free, if the dlc is any good the 3D will just be a bonus :3

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 4:58:22 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
I waited for the DLC to be on sale and i enjoyed it. Different play style than monkey but i never used the 3D.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Microsoft pushes back the Xbox One's launch in China due to lack of interest? 10 51 seconds ago
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2786 1 minute ago
Zoe Quinn: 5 Things I Learned as the Internet's Most Hated Person (Also, it's a Cracked Article!) 285 1 minute ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Xbot's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Sonymite that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 3 1 minute ago
I think you guys would appreciate this. I'm segregating my Sony and MS products 2 2 minutes ago
So what's up with the unhealthy obsession to hate anything Xbox exclusive? 76 7 minutes ago
Tekken 7 Reveal Trailer 16 17 minutes ago
Ps Plus is not worth it 129 25 minutes ago
Why are supposedly "fair & balanced" VGFers quick to step on the Sonymite's nuts when he trolls, but ALWAYS give the Xbot that does the same a free pass or even a high-five? 237 39 minutes ago
PSN: Flash Sale, Racing games (MotorStorm Apocalypse, NFS Most Wanted, $5, Sonic All Stars $10 and more) 24 1 hour ago
¨**♫♪ *Happy Bïrthday* ♪♫**¨**.¸¸ 6 1 hour ago
D4 (Xbox One) Is A Bomba. Currently 77 On Metacritc And Dropping 21 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions