Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

GMG has a really tempting offer right now.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 6:26:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 6:45:47 AM PST
Prepurchase one of the following games, and you'll get a voucher for 35% off of a future title. Games listed are Aliens:Colonial Marines, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island Riptide, Metro: Last Light, Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3 LE, Company of Heroes 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, Crysis 3, Simcity LE, and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

The voucher is tied to your account and expires 21 days after receipt. No word on how long the deal is live, however. If there are 2 games that you've been wanting on PC, this might be a good time to preorder it.

Edit: And I picked up Stick of Truth(with Blands 2 Season Pass thrown in). Now, I'm just trying to decide if I should use it to prepurchase Bioshock Infinite and see if I get another coupon.

Edit Part 2: And it wouldn't let me stack the 35%. Oh well, I can wait until they have their next sale as it will probably be happening within the next few weeks.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:00:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 7:01:02 AM PST
And they just put out a 30% off code: GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9

Which stacks on some of the above pre-orders.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:02:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 7:02:45 AM PST
Was about to post this. I'm going to get Chivalry here in a few minutes with this code....$14.00 for some head rolling MP action? Yup.

It's actually cheaper with this than the steam black Friday price.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:07:27 AM PST
Man, I was scouring looking for a code before I completed the dang order. /facepalm. Oh well, I'm actually looking foward to seeing how Obsidian does South Park. It actually looked really dang good.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 10:27:51 AM PST
Follow them on Facebook. They post them all there.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 11:27:21 AM PST
Just realized one thing. I now have a 35% off code. Has anyone tried to apply more than one code on a purchase? If so, I can effectively get 65% off of a game.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 12:58:29 PM PST
McAwesomeo says:
That is excellent. I may need to prepurchase Metro now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 1:05:48 PM PST
KrisCo says:
No it would be 54.5% of a game's original price.

Sorry, my business math class was kicking in. One of the most useful things that class taught me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 1:31:06 PM PST
You can't, but if they have a base sale on the game already, IE Tomb Raider 10% off, you can apply the code unless the game page states "no vouchers".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 1:31:38 PM PST
I'm holding off on THQs games until we get a concrete release date

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 2:58:06 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
last week i did their 25% off voucher with their 10% offwith tomb raider. so its possible. but 3 codes wont

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 3:07:47 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
tomb raider comes up as 31.50...so cheap

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:09:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 1, 2012 3:10:10 PM PST
I like THQ, they do good things at times, and I want to support them where I can while getting something that I want. I already had Darksiders, but I decided to do their humble bundle deal 1)because I've heard some good things about SR3 and 2)they bring something to the table where gaming is concerned. Worst case scenario, to me, is they cancel the game. If that comes to pass, I'm sure that I'll get a refund on my prepurchase of Stick of Truth.

@JJ: I snagged it for $36 and I'm still very glad to have gotten it at that price. This is the Tomb Raider game that both my wife and I have been waiting for.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:19:48 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
not sure if i want it for my rig or ps3...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 3:28:52 PM PST
It's being made by Obsidian, so I'm hoping for some mod tools to be coming our way on PC.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 9:24:22 PM PST
JJ4prez says:
not being made by edios?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 9:47:47 PM PST
What? No, Stick of Truth is the southpark RPG that is being made by Obsidian and published by THQ. I think we got sidetracked somewhere. You replied to my post where I was talking about THQ games, so I thought you were referring to my prepurchasing the THQ published game when they are on the brink of dissolving.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions