Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

The Worst Video Game You Regret Purchasing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 287 posts in this discussion
Posted on Aug 5, 2012 1:07:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 6, 2012 11:50:53 AM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>The Worst Video Game You Regret Purchasing<<

Halo 1 - 2, Gears, Fable 1 - 2, PGR3, Brink and Viva Pinata.

edit: to hell with you downvoters, my post does add to discussion as much as anyone elses.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 1:26:00 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>Mine would be Tales of Graces f. SOO boring and the story is way too long(never thought I'd say that).<<

i'll take it, if you don't want it!

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 1:29:58 PM PDT
DVvM says:
Probably Dynasty Warriors 6. It's just not fun like its predecessors were (those games I liked.)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 1:32:04 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>I am an RPG fan and I thought this was the answer to my prayers. I had been yearning for a great RPG experience on the N64. Instead, all I got were some annoying puzzles and a bland story with no battling.<<

LOL! evidently you didn't play shadowgate for NES before playing the 64 version.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 1:36:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 5, 2012 2:49:55 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>Star Ocean: The Last Hope - It's just so long and boring.<<

i'll take that off your hands if you don't want it!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 1:42:14 PM PDT
Sha Gojyo says:
>>South Park for PS1.

I bought some crappy PS1 games back in the day but that one takes the cake.<<

lol, and they're making a new South Park game for consoles soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 2:06:58 PM PDT
Darksiders, GoW3, Matt Hazzard Returns, Duke Nukem Forever, Lost Planet EC and 2.

Horrible games. I've bought others I did not like, but I should have known better for these. Darksiders and GoW3 just are not my style.

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 2:13:19 PM PDT
At least all of those games were bargain deals. I wasted $60 on Dead Island and hated it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 2:57:27 PM PDT
Yeah, I'd agree with dead island... I spent $35 on it thinking it was coop and it definately disappointed. Rage for the same reason, but I only spent $5 on that one.

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 4:30:19 PM PDT
Cyberdillo on 3DO. What a piece of garbage. People say that Plumbers Don't Wear Ties is the worst game on 3DO but those folks haven't played Cyberdillo. I would've gotten more out of my money had I simply burned it.

Dead Space on Xbox 360. Now, it's not a bad game by any means, but I just can't get into it. I've tried so many times but it just does nothing for me. I really like a lot of the ideas, especially the loss of sound in the vacuum sections, but I dunno. I wish I wouldn't have spent the $60 on it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 9:16:13 PM PDT
Callahan says:
Halo 3/ODST/Reach LE (never bought one for full price still not worth the cash)
COD MW2/BLOPS PE (4-6 hour play time)
Mirrors Edge (Pure crap)
Brink (not even worth it for $10)
Bionic commando (Nuff said)

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 9:28:32 PM PDT
Arx says:
Worst games are C&C4 and Empire Earth 3, words can't express how terrible they are. They ruined two good game series.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 9:40:26 PM PDT
Gears 3 or God of War 3?

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 9:49:05 PM PDT
K. Cummings says:
Too Human
Game was a complete joke...
I also hate buying games that are full price and a couple months later, they're half price (amazon fixes that problem through, half off all the time)

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 11:50:47 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 1:43:54 AM PDT
C. A. Dudyk says:
PSP Blade Dancer I loved the game got into it just at the point you think Ahhhhhhhhh this is getting good it ends... middle of a battle for the fair maiden and it ends .... thats it nothing else.... never have I been so let down or pi****** off at a game

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 3:25:28 AM PDT
Aquaman lol xplays worst game ever. probably mine too thinking about it

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 9:11:45 AM PDT
G-Money says:
Kane and Lynch 2

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2012 5:31:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 6, 2012 5:31:28 PM PDT
Mirror's Edge is "pure crap"?

No, just no.

It's one of the most fresh and original games out there. Top notch. I wish we could get Mirror's Edge 2 instead of Battlefield.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 6, 2012 7:47:01 PM PDT
pyroguy says:
for me, the only part of "Dead Space" I have a problem with, is the first ADS cannon mini-game on Chapter 4

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 8:49:12 PM PDT
Shadowrun for the Xbox 360
Shadowrun - Xbox 360

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 2:44:49 PM PDT
B. C. says:
The Fixer Upper. I paid $10 for the jewel box cd. Amazon still sells this tripe, but now its only a download. It is only about a year old but the static photos of the characters popping in and out when they speak make it seem like it's from 1995. Granted, its a HOG "adventure" style game but it made no sense. And it seems to be directed at pre-teen girls but the storyline reveals that the SPOILER ahead (but no one will care)...........main character is running from her boss who was in a scandal with a prostitute. But then it switches back to "I really need to dust".
She goes to this house and your job is to clean it, and wash her car and scrap wallpaper. Dumb and made no sense. Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper [Download]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 2:50:17 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2012 3:13:34 PM PDT
Kin-foot says:
I think Shadowrun was a fun title. They just made 2 major mistakes, naming it after a very popular RPG when gameplay is more team based FPS. The other mistake was it should have been more of a $20 XBLA title. The amount of content and lack of single player campaign certainly didn't make it worth $60.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 3:11:42 PM PDT
Joel H. says:
Can we form a lynch mob to go after whoever said FO3 is Oblivion with guns?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2012 1:19:38 PM PDT
Lat says:
No it doesn't because you just came in here to troll Xbox ;)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
1986 NES review; The D-Pad is "a major handicap". Look at Sega Master System or Atari 7800 instead 36 28 minutes ago
OT: Democratic National Convention and the rest of the stink coming out of Philadelphia this week 233 38 minutes ago
Destiny VGF Clan v6.0 6543 44 minutes ago
Ouch! Gamestop Now Offering $200.00 Trade For PS4 And $50.00 For Xbox One. 29 50 minutes ago
OT: Dozens Killed in Mass Stabbing at Facility for the Disabled in Japan 4 59 minutes ago
Dead Rising is coming to PS4, in addition to Xbox One and PC 8 1 hour ago
Xbox Games With Gold For August 2016 12 1 hour ago
More Bad PR For Microsoft. What Caused the Recent Decline of Xbox Hardware Sales? 3 1 hour ago
Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy 50 1 hour ago
Game Series Besides Gears Of War That Need To End... 2 1 hour ago
Game sequels that you wanted to see that never made it... 65 1 hour ago
Whatever Else May Happen, This is Will Always Be the Weekly Gaming Thread for July 25-29, 2016 30 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  168
Total posts:  287
Initial post:  Jul 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions