Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Nights into Dreams now available on Steam

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2012 9:04:51 AM PST

NiGHTS Into Dreams is Now Available on Steam!

Slip off into the dream world and go on an aerial adventure! Collect Ideya (colored orbs), rack up points, and battle bosses to help Elliot and Claris save Nightopia from Wizeman the Wicked.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 9:08:23 AM PST

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 9:22:36 AM PST
Ashlem says:
Sweet, I loved this game when I first saw it as a teen. And the music in it was so beautiful and memorable as well, which you can find on youtube now. It also changed based on what you did in the game as well, and the beats could be more light and uplifting, or filled with more angry tempos.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 9:50:46 AM PST
Ed Jones says:
Remember playing this on my Sega Saturn, mainly because it was mind blowing at the time and I hoped it would convince someone else to buy a Saturn. Sadly, I remained the only kid in my class with a SS. Will jump on this during the next Steam sale.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 9:55:07 AM PST
One of the greatest games ever created.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:04:24 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Agreed! I just played a bunch of this on XBLA a few weeks ago, such a wonderful game. They cleaned it up nice, but I was really glad they left the original Saturn graphics as an option.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:13:00 AM PST
I'm glad they recently patched the controls, as they were off from the Saturn's, which was disappointing, but it's all good now.

Between this, Guardian Heroes, and Radiant Silvergun getting XBLA releases, I've been pretty happy with Sega's digital output so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:42:40 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Glad I got it after the patch, I'm sure that would have been really irritating.

Heck yeah man, and with Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue HD on the way...good stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:44:25 AM PST
mega Tron says:
When is Skies of Arcadia supposed to hit? I'm super excited for that one!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 10:46:41 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I wish I knew, SEGA said that both Skies and Shenmue HD are done, they are just waiting for the right time to release them...whenever that is.

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 10:58:19 AM PST
jSten says:
That's pretty cool. Not sure if I want to buy Skies more than twice, but who am I kidding I'm sure I'll get it anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Sonic Lost World is apparently coming to Steam on Nov 2. (with Racing Transformed as a pre-order bonus) 2 35 seconds ago
Far Cry Primal Trailer, Release Date, Gameplay Details Officially Released 23 4 minutes ago
Nielsen: Halo 5: Guardians is the Most Anticipated game of Holiday 2015 125 6 minutes ago
Why Destiny is on your PlayStation 4, even if you didn't buy it 24 7 minutes ago
Microsoft unveils Surface Pro 4, upgradeable to 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HD space 12 11 minutes ago
I believe I am officially no longer a gamer... 210 13 minutes ago
♫♥ *Happy Birthday J. Pardee* ♥♫ 8 13 minutes ago
Steam Link & Steam Controller -- opinions? 10 16 minutes ago
OT: Anybody Else Here With Adult ADHD? 44 17 minutes ago
OT: 9 in 10 scientists think climate change is real 124 20 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan v3.0 4951 30 minutes ago
Xbox One: Greatest Games TV Commercial 0 33 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions