Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|OT: Do you conceal carry?||111||49 seconds ago|
|OT: Websites connect college students with `sugar daddies' willing to pay the bills||19||6 minutes ago|
|Overwatch discussion thread||207||10 minutes ago|
|OT: Dish Network or DirecTV - Which do you prefer?||18||26 minutes ago|
|12 Games in 12 Months 2016-2017 edition||153||34 minutes ago|
|OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT||3334||48 minutes ago|
|Street Fighter V: Ibuki reveal trailer||5||1 hour ago|
|Amazon VGF Street Fighter 5 league||3929||1 hour ago|
|Why cant PS3 fans admit the 360 has a bigger, higher scoring game library?||8243||1 hour ago|
|OT: What Are You Listening To-2016 Version!||973||1 hour ago|
|Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers**||2763||1 hour ago|
|Amazon Customers Are Furious Over the Site's New Refund Policy||6||1 hour ago|