Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|playstation 4 *sony fix these issues*||89||24 minutes ago|
|OT: What does not being on Facebook mean to you?||13||26 minutes ago|
|Dark Souls III Community Help Thread - **Expect Spoilers**||1592||41 minutes ago|
|OT: WWE Superstar Chyna passes away at 45||36||41 minutes ago|
|OT: This Is The Hoverboard We've All Been Dreaming Of!||4||43 minutes ago|
|OT: 2016 NBA Playoffs!||154||46 minutes ago|
|OT: Department of Homeland Security Warns Windows Users to Uninstall QuickTime ASAP||32||1 hour ago|
|Weekend Gaming Recap and Weekly Gaming 5/02 - 5/05||57||1 hour ago|
|OT: What does "Traditional Family Values" mean to you?||50||1 hour ago|
|OT: Holy Carp, herpes as population Control||3||1 hour ago|
|Xbox One Exclusive Yomi Wo Saku Hana for PS Vita Announced. Rock bottom For the Microsoft?||15||2 hours ago|
|Quantum Break's Microsoft Product Placement Is Killing Me||12||2 hours ago|