Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/9 - 11/12 edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 108 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2012 5:39:51 AM PST
Prankster says:
So it's that time again. What's on the agenda?

I don't really know if I will be gaming but if I do fire up the PS3 it will only be to play Portal 2 with Punk. Exams coming up and I don't have much time for games right now.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:40:53 AM PST
I shelved Dark Cloud 2 for now ...

Alice Madness - 360
Code of Princess - 3DS

messing around with F-Zero GX

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:41:30 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Family stuff like Xmas decs going up this weekend. Other than that it's going to be iPad gaming. Might just spend the $3 bucks to get Angry Birds Star Wars as it sounds awesome.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:41:35 AM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Finishing Star Wars The Force Unleashed II.

Starting -
White Knight Chronicles II

or

Legendary

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:41:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 5:42:23 AM PST
new Tron says:
Prankster - if you have any free time tomorrow or Sunday evening, msg me for some Trine 2! If not, no worries. Plenty of weekends left to game.

I'll be playing The Darkness II. Started that game yesterday and loving it. Also hoping to get come PC co-op gaming in this weekend, now that I'm finally home and have a good internet connection. Dungeon Defenders, Left 4 Dead 2, Magicka...lots of games calling my name.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:42:00 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
"messing around with F-Zero GX "

Fight the urge to take your Gamecube by the handle and throw it out the nearest window.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:42:03 AM PST
Halo 4 all weekend.

I completed my medals challenge for the week yesterday so I'll probably hit the daily challenges this weekend and try to get closer to the monthly challenge. I've reached 45 wins at this point.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:42:07 AM PST
new Tron says:
Why did you shelve DC2?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:43:56 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
I'm dog-sitting at my parents' house this weekend, so of course I'm bring the 360 AND the PS3.

Brought along, God of War 3, Skyrim, and GTA: San Andreas. Gonna be a good weekend.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:43:59 AM PST
@ Fox - Haha I've played it in the past and I know what I'm up against. I don't take it seriously enough to get angry at it.

@ Tron - I was feeling a little overwhelmed with how much there is to do in the game. And I found that I wasn't in an RPG mood. I'll definitely go back to it when my mood changes.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:45:04 AM PST
GW2 Citadel of Flame runs and some Ragnarok Odyssey on the side.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:45:22 AM PST
new Tron says:
I understand the feeling. I played the first game back when it released and liked it. Always heard DC2 was so much better.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:48:01 AM PST
Kendahl says:
Hoping to finish the single player campaign in Resistance 2. Loving that game...

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:48:04 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
I will be playing Halo 4 all weekend and i have monday off so i will plow through it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:48:23 AM PST
Kin-foot says:
More Sleeping Dogs. Maybe XCOM if I get time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:50:14 AM PST
Prankster says:
Sure dood, I'll let you know. If not this weekend, definitely 2 weeks later i.e. after 22nd. I will be on every weekend regularly after that. :-)

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:54:21 AM PST
Prankster says:
Hey guys, I am getting an error when I am trying to install Resident Evil 5 offered to PS+ users. I downloaded it but now it says that the data might be corrupt. Should I download it again? It's like 8 GB, dammit!

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:54:37 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Okami HD and Halo 4 MP for the most part. I want to play a fighter, maybe some Arcana Heart 3.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 5:54:49 AM PST
Bluesky says:
Halo 4, and maybe Portal 2 or Saints Row 3 with my friend on PS3 tonight.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:59:30 AM PST
Solid Sponge says:
I'd be happy to play some Left 4 Dead 2 with you. Message me on Steam if you want to play. Steam ID = BFB Sponge

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:01:55 AM PST
Marvelous says:
A whole lot of Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed III.

I'm only a couple chapters in on Halo's single player, but I'm at rank 22 in multiplayer and having a blast.

I'm still barely at 29% complete in AC3, showed it off to my lady last night, and she absolutely loved it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:04:12 AM PST
Tomb Fleader says:
I'm really hoping I can get some Nier time in and finish my first playthrough. But it's not looking promising this weekend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:12:39 AM PST
This reminds me that I need to download Portal 2 and drag out my old Bluetooth headset so I can play with Prank-daddy this weekend. Also, I'm getting Halo 4 this weekend so I'm probably going to doing a shitload of MP this weekend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:15:38 AM PST
KrisCo says:
Finish Bayonetta hopefully and throw in some Gears 3 as well.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:17:44 AM PST
McAwesomeo says:
I'm going to see if I can get in some Borderlands 2 and AC3 this weekend. Don't know how much I'll get in since I have plans this Saturday and Sunday.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  108
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions