Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Just got Agarest War Zero Limited Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 11:39:16 AM PST
Joshua C says:
Props to Newegg. Got it in three days, free shipping, for only 15.99, when it's still around double that here on Amazon (and on sale here, too). I may have to start ordering games from them more often

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:40:48 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Newegg pretty much dominates physical VG deals now, basically no competition.

Only backwards thing about them is they don't get any pre-order bonuses yet.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:43:20 AM PST
Joshua C says:
Ehh... most of the preorder bonuses I've been seeing this year have been lame anyway. A few gems, to be sure, like a free season pass, or the lamp with Dishonored through BB.... but for the most part just blah.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:45:59 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
They get pre-order bonuses that aren't DLC. I always get the extra stuff so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:47:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 11:47:09 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah for Atlus/Xseed-type stuff that is packaged with the game by the publisher they get that, but the majority of pre-order stuff is DLC and they don't get any of it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 2:24:16 AM PST
EYEL1NER says:
If Newegg had free APO shipping, I would order form them a lot more. I still pick up a ridiculous deal here and there and have it shipped to my stateside apartment, but with $6 APO shipping, they don't get too much of my money.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:27:17 AM PST
wow ... nice deal!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 2:28:49 AM PST
That's a bargain!

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 4:04:35 AM PST
Geomancer says:
I haven't ordered any games from them yet, asside from I have Ni No Kuni pre-ordered when they did that $12 (I think) discount on pre-orders.

I've used Newegg a lot for computer parts purchases. The only thing I dislike about them is if any hardware you get is DOA you have to pay return shipping to get a replacement.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
OT: Department of Homeland Security Warns Windows Users to Uninstall QuickTime ASAP 23 1 hour ago
OT: Google Chromebook: Can't Log Into Facebook 9 2 hours ago
OT: Are Women inherently unable to match wits with Men without resorting to using sex as a weapon? 6 2 hours ago
OT: Do they make birth control for Mexicans? 26 2 hours ago
OT: Apple Watch gets $100 price cut, but people are still not buying the pos 71 3 hours ago
Weekend gaming 04/28 - 04/30: Clinton accuses Bernie Sanders of attacking her in a North Carolina bathroom. Allegation includes biological warfare; FBI investigation concludes foul stench surprised her was copy of Quantum Break Sanders left in toilet. 103 3 hours ago
55% of gamers still use Windows 7 or 8, while the much-maligned Windows 10 struggles 41 3 hours ago
For only $130,000 you can have a 1-hour lunch with shameless sodomite Tim Cook! 21 4 hours ago
Apple founder Steve Wozniak says the pos Apple Corp doesn't pay its fair share of taxes 15 4 hours ago
Windows 10 gained just 0.2% market share in March. The OS is free, and people still don't want the piece of chit ! 12 4 hours ago
Fallout 4 Battle with 30,000 Automatron Robots On YouTube 0 4 hours ago
Mass Effect Theme Park Attraction Opens this Month 0 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions