Showing 151-175 of 315 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:06:30 PM PST
Stud Lee© says:
OP says:
"Well, hopefully, downing a cougar..."

I enjoy downing cougars myself :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:08:07 PM PST
Marvelous says:
Lmao, I'm not really into the "downing cougars" thing. I prefer my meat to be... younger.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:15:08 PM PST
I thought the same thing. Way to show your appreciation. I freakin' liberated you from the Reds and you attack me on site.. Not cool dudes, not cool

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:21:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 1:23:54 PM PST
Marvelous says:
That's alright, they can attack, but it's going to be hatchet in their face, and my boot up their asses.

I always get hype with the combat in this game, start getting a groove and I'm like, "COME AT ME BRO!" lol

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:23:02 PM PST
YIGT says:
I like to play it like a GTA game sometimes ill just run around robbing people and murdering loads of british. I think the games is pretty sweet. Good story combat is fun now that i got the hang of it the ship combat is fun as well.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 2:22:49 PM PST
Marvelous says:
T minus 5 minutes and I'm outta hurr! Have to spend about an hour on homework, and then it's going to be a lovely 4 hour gaming session back in AC3!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:57:01 PM PST
Alien Fodder says:
Haha! I did that A LOT with ACII and Brotherhood after I had finished the games and it was sooooo much fun!

"100 Ways to Kill a Guard". :D

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 3:07:28 PM PST
I'm liking this game a lot more than AC:Rev, but the kill streaks are really finicky now. It's kind of annoying.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 5:48:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 6:09:18 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Is anyone else having trouble catching ledges while falling?

In previous games you would just hold B while falling to grab a ledge, but I seem to be missing seemingly catchable ledges very often and taking a ton of damage from the fall, it's pretty annoying.

Edit: another question, I was doing a courier mission, and I was incognito, but going down the docks to the objective the redcoats started attacking me. Why? Are there just some areas that they do this? Like I said not only was I incognito, there was no red area or anything else I can see that would signify why the guards were agressive. I was on the ground as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:17:32 PM PST
YIGT says:
Had you attacked guards alot at some point recently. Apparently if you got a 3 stars at some point they are more aggressive even if your are not still actively 3 star. If that makes sense. basicly they remember you from before.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 6:21:11 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 22, 2013 5:32:43 PM PDT]

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:01:11 PM PST
Scratchy says:
Did some Connor stuff just now and i thought it was pretty awesome. Running around trying to find feathers and synch points is what i normally do once i get the ok to explore and boy is this game HUGE. Trying to climb to higher areas to get feathers lead to me getting attacked relentlessly by cougars/bobcats/wolves which was crazy and reminded me alot of RDR. So glad i'm not doing any more dumb ass tutorial stuff like playing hide and seek or learning how to hunt. I guess its cool to use bait and snares but i normally just run around all stupid and just stab w/e i'm close to with my knife.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:01:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 7:02:07 PM PST
C.W. says:
Were you running? Running can now trigger guards.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 7:14:24 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 5, 2012 7:48:06 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:18:08 PM PST
C.W. says:
It's weird. I hate mini games usually and I hate that game, but its so...addicting or something. I haven't won a game yet and I keep playing because I keep trying to win but I can never make it to the finish line!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:20:42 PM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
It's addicting because they made a GD achievement for it.

You should be able to win one stupid f^%$ing game just by luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:58:39 PM PST
OP says:
Which mini game?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 9:51:16 PM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I've been able to catch ledges just by tapping B after I've dropped (maybe the problem is you're holding it?)

I've experienced the same aggressive gaurds you've mentioned, and I have no idea what's up with it. I thought maybe you had to liberate those sections and they'd stop, but that didn't seem to help either. Guess it is just for running, which is crazy. "That guy's running! What do we do?!" "Shoot!"

And eff that board game with Achilles, lol. Tried it a few times, had him by twice as many pieces a couple times, and he still managed to wipe me out. He will remain the undefeated master.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 6:10:31 AM PST
DukeNole says:
yeah, which mini game? I can't recall one yet with a "finish line".

I just finished winning a game of "bowling" last night, those damn dudes are crack shots but I was able to win on my seconde attempt. I also won one of the board games (can't remember the name). still got work to do to get the achievement though.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 6:17:00 AM PST
The mini games on this drive me nuts. I played Checkers for 4 hours the other day and could not win. I think the AI cheats ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:19:45 AM PST
OP says:
I sort of figured out how to win in both Morris and Fanorona, but I haven't gotten far enough to try any of the other ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:32:42 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Yeah Achilles was the one making me rage, looks like Amazon deleted my post.

I'm hoping that as a I build up the Homestead maybe there will be some lower level players to challenge.

Finally got my suit and did the first Desmond mission last night, This game rules.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:59:15 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
What? Bowling? Checkers? Where the heck are these things. I've only seen Morris and Fanorona, the latter of which I've spent the most time with.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:00:24 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:00:35 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Checkers is near the shack where you met Faulkner near the Aquila.

Didn't bother trying it since it doesn't seem to be part of the achievement lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:12:27 AM PST
OP says:
Fanorona is pretty interesting; Morris in the late stages just gets a bit annoying with the whole jumping around aspect.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  315
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions