Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Dear Nintendo, is it really so difficult...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2012 11:32:24 AM PST
GarionOrb says:
...to create a section of your Wii U eShop labeled "Demos"?? I honestly don't know how anyone will find the Rayman Legends demo if they didn't already know it was out there. You have to do a manual search for it, then click on "More details" to get to the demo. You're a big, well-known and successful corporation...how 'bout some common sense here!

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 11:33:02 AM PST
Agreed.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 11:34:31 AM PST
Dear Garion.

Say what?

Love, Nintendo.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 11:37:40 AM PST
Admiral55 says:
Nintendo sounds a lot like 80's Gary Coleman.

"Whatchoo talking 'bout Garion?"

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 11:38:16 AM PST
Yea, I feel like they dont want people to buy games digitally or at least they do not think that most people will buy if they have a digitial store. I am so afraid what is going to happen once they start having dlc on there.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 11:57:02 AM PST
spidernnky says:
I heard there is DL for Mario that is free. Where the shut is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:05:32 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
That's probably the one for New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS. You first have to get a notification that the DLC is ready. Then launch the game from that notification. Then and ONLY then, will an option appear in the Coin Rush mode menu to purchase DLC. You can't get the DLC directly from the store.

How this makes any sense to Nintendo is beyond me.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:18:51 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
Right, because downloading the content early in the anticipation of getting the game at some point is somehow abusing the system.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:22:18 PM PST
Wow, I will never complain about trying to find or download something in the PSN or Live store again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:29:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 12:30:01 PM PST
LOL, yeah I noticed that too. So silly. Nintendo makes it hard to love them sometimes, they really do. Apparently I like punishment, because I keep coming back for more. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:34:38 PM PST
GarionOrb says:
I have no complaints about Nintendo games (except Other M and Skyward Sword of course), but their approach to online functionality is staggering...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 12:40:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 12:41:37 PM PST
Their games, inlcuding Skyward+M, are perfection IMHO. But their hardware is always goofy. They never lower the price of their games. Many business decisions are just stupid. For instance does the U shop have videos? I can't find a Pikmin 3 video, so either they don't offer videos at all or the search is broken. Either way why can't I see videos of Monster Hunter, Pikmin 3, etc? Look at the Wii BC, it still limits storage space on the system, which is mind blowingly stupid. Nintendo with software is mind blowing, Nintendo with hardware is mind blowing just not in a good way. I love and hate Nintendo. :)

Oh and the 3DS XL should have dual analog, I mean wtf?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions