Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 10:54:03 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874156035

Just a heads up.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:59:32 AM PST
Jawwaad says:
Just bumping in case someone wants this deal

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:24:30 PM PST
Is SCV actually worth it? I liked SCII and III okay, though I've never been a huge fan of the series. Didn't try IV, and Broken Destiny was pretty forgettable. Anything a non-fan like myself is missing in this one?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:31:12 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
I haven't played it but it seems they took a lot of stuff out. I like the CE, so that's the only reason I bought it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:31:58 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
The story mode sucks, online smooth as butter, create-a-character rocks.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:35:24 PM PST
How's the artbook? I like the artist they use for the official art well enough. And @Gyoza, is there any reason to play it if you don't do online matches?

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:39:43 PM PST
GyozaSauce says:
If you have local buds then yeah I'd still get it, its a fun game but if you're just gonna solo, there isn't much content to be honest. Like I said, story mode really sucks, there is no conquest mode. The create-a-character is fun but its mostly because you get to show it off online. This one seems really geared toward online play.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:45:04 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
Looks pretty good. Here's a link to the unboxing Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndNLNPxDK4s

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 9:46:25 PM PST
My only local friend who plays fighting games has kind of given up on them due to a variety of reasons and has in any case moved to a slightly less accessible location than the already obnoxiously inaccessible place he previously lived recently. Still kind of torn on whether this is worth it for create-a-character (which I probably spent at least a third of my time playing SCIII with), Tira, and the artbook, or whether I should save for P4A, TTT2, and KOFXIII over BF weekend. Man, these last couple of years have been stupid full of fighting games.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions