Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/2 - 11/4 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 137 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2012 3:29:28 AM PDT
Ragnarok Odyssey and Guild Wars 2 for me. Not sure how much time I'll have to game this weekend, have a big "to-do" list from the wife. >:(

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:35:28 AM PDT
Technosapien says:
BL2 and AC3.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:36:35 AM PDT
User says:
Gw2 when not studying. Damned exam every week this term.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:37:21 AM PDT
Prankster says:
Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist laughing at that last part, Captain.

As for me, I will probably try my level best to get down on some PayDay with Foge and possibly Kirk, like we'd planned 2 weeks back. If Tron is back near his PS3, then Trine with him. As for single player, I will try to finish off Crysis 2 and play a bit of FIFA 12 on the side. This will be my last or maybe second-last big weekend of gaming before I quit till my exams are done.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:38:57 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
More XCOM. Maybe start Sleeping Dogs.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:39:25 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I'm putting up Christmas decorations this weekend with the family. Game wise it'll probably be Plants vs Zombies (beat the main game, now onto the advanced levels). Other than that, I'm just going to be reading the Asatru Edda to brush up on my Norse paganism.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 3:42:20 AM PDT
NCGuy says:
This weekend with be all about King Bounty Warriors of the North.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:11:11 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
I got AC3 from gamefly so i started it last night. My goal is to beat the SP by monday night.
Some Ghostbusters MP so i can work on Gozer Most Wanted and maybe Payday.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:29:05 AM PDT
waxc3 says:
started Assassins Creed 3 last night. one of the most boring first few hours ever in a game.

i do wanna keep going though! tonight hopefully ill get some fun parts :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:32:37 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
I was watching Gametrailers review last night and they kept going on about how much of a slow start AC3 has. Lots of character development at the start from the sound of it. It will open up and you should be pleased then (I hope). Navel battles looked to be a lot of fun. Much better than that Den Defense game the last AC had.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:40:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:09:44 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Hurricane Sandy has put a hurtin on what i can game.Realizing what my fellow new yorkers and new jerzians have and lost, i'm thankful while iincredibly heartbroken :(

Only have power during intervals between generator shutdowns, trying to conserve gas between keeping our food refrigerated and warming up our cold home. Luckily we can charge our phones and my handhelds, so some Vita and 3ds time for the most part to keep my mind occupied...I have gravity rush , mgs hd collection and ghost recon shadow wars to keep me busy. My brother is going to let me borrow Code of Princess for the weekend too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:45:52 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
good luck bro.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:54:25 AM PDT
Let's see. Def some more XCOM, possibly some Sleeping Dogs. Maybe some Binary Domain if I can get my headset to work. Possibly some Arkham City. Looks like a PS3 weekend, although I might give Deponia a go on the PC as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:59:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:05:58 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
Thanks man. Hopefully public service can get us up and running soon and we can put the kids back in school. Losing a week+ of work at this time of year hurts big time.

I waited in line for gas the past 2 days 4 hrs at a clip.... I have enough gas to last us thru sunday if i play my cards right, so no standing in line today but i may have to take a trip to PA with my neighbor sunday morning to refuel....no lines for fuel out there....If we are still
In the dark then. Oddlly we giot power back for about 20 mins last night but they took it down , so maybe it'll be sooner than later.

I got Ac3 on ps3 in the wrapper...Just picked up my preorder yeserday as my best buy is running on generators but only my tv and a 360s upstairs are powered for the kids...i just feel guilty using it to game on it though..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:06:07 AM PDT
waxc3 says:
thank Kin. yeah i disliked those defense parts as well.
the first piece of AssassinsC3 is neat then its a longgggg slow part for hours. im now in a HUGE boston area but its still a little slow and you do not start as the person you thought you would be.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:31:58 AM PDT
JO MOMMA says:
I really need to get a generator. i have plenty of gan cans filled for emergencies since im in Virginia Beach. Any recomendations?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:37:41 AM PDT
Need a fourth player?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:43:48 AM PDT
M. Stifler says:
Trying to finish up the Theives Guild quests is on my list for Skyrim. I just started to get into the whole "Nightingale" thing. Getting sidetracked by the Hearthfire DLC. Who knew building your own houses would be so addicting? I think I'm going to build all three possible places before I do any mission. If only I could find more iron ingots.........

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:44:27 AM PDT
Hopefully I'll be able to go home today and download the new Max Payne 3 DLC if its available. Sometimes living overseas sucks. If it show's up or not I'll still be getting some Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Resident Evil 6, Armored Core V, and Payday: The Heist in. This will continue into my much needed vacation next week.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:44:53 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
"Who knew building your own houses would be so addicting?"

Everyone who plays Minecraft.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:47:29 AM PDT
More Skyrim most likely.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:48:50 AM PDT
FOGE says:
If I stay home this weekend, which Im planning on: Ill play more AC III. Started it last night and loved it. Everyone thinks its boring but I ve loved the intro. I love everything about it. Also will get some Forza time in and maybe Lollipop Chainsaw and Halo 3 MP.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:49:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:52:43 AM PDT
got mayo?™ says:
It is not mine, I need one myself. My neighbor races dragsters, he pulled this out of his car trailer for us. Its smallish, 196cc/3500 watt continuous Champion Global Power Equipment unit. Been running my big dlp, fridge, Fios main power box, router, 360s, DVR, and fireplace electric heater a few lamps using energy efficient 14 watt bulbs.

From what I've seen on amazon. Similar powered unit is in the $500 range.

Considering they are now calling for a small noreaster this weekend to top it off...I think this is something I def have to consider once I see the price gouging goes away. I recall last spring seeing them on sale at Costco and you can imagine I'm kicking myself for not prioritizing it then.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 5:49:45 AM PDT
Benpachi says:
I'm going to play a lot of Okami HD this weekend. Might play some more BL2, haven't tried out the Gunzerker yet, and I might try to kill Terramorphus.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:51:30 AM PDT
FOGE says:
The character switch surprised me. I love Haythem though. I havent played as Conner yet but I dont want to stop playing as Haythem. He's the man! You get to Boston quickly. Probably within about an hour.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  51
Total posts:  137
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions