Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Comcast Is Putting a Monthly Data Cap on Home Internet||42||1 minute ago|
|Nathan Drake Collection Worth It?||19||1 minute ago|
|Castle Crashers Remastered coming to Xbox One on Sept. 9th, 2015. Will cost $14.99, Owners of the Xbox 360 version and have Xbox Live Gold will get the Remastered FREE OF CHARGE until Sept 20th||0||3 minutes ago|
|OT: Non-Inbred Kentucky Clerk Ordered Jailed For Refusing To Issue Gay Marriage License||254||3 minutes ago|
|Xbox Live down?||0||8 minutes ago|
|Even Playstation Asia knows the Vita's dead||0||12 minutes ago|
|Borderlands on Xbox One Doesn't Let You Take Screenshots, Capture Gameplay||8||13 minutes ago|
|OT: The T in Trump stands for TRUTH||180||24 minutes ago|
|tom brady wins in court||104||24 minutes ago|
|Another MGS Collection?||4||26 minutes ago|
|Xbox One Seems To Have A Bleak Future||3||36 minutes ago|
|Metal Gear Solid V - Discussion Thread||295||40 minutes ago|